Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
A few more ideas...
A minotaur-like enemy that will rape Rena like in the picture. She will be tied to his back, and the minotaur will run - this will be the penetration.
Laying eggs.
Bad ending where Rena/Makoto/Maki will be sexually enslaved and she/they will be raped like in the picture. Brothel visitors can be made as disgusting and sick bastards as possible. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be great if these stories were included in the game, especially dogs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like your way of thinking! ; P

Reactions: Fly'earth
Aug 3, 2020
I love your ideas! This reminds me: I´m a big fan of the pretty rarely used "Parasite Suit"! Some parasite fuses with the clothes and turns the clothing into "living clothing" ; P
Not quite what you meant but this reminds me to the first thug encounter where Rena's clothing was disabled due to the nanobots. Maybe there could be some cyborg creature (maybe even one of those creatures we have seen before, just with some cyborg extras?) that nerfs the suit's stats. Maybe it could even break the suit right away during penetration.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Not quite what you meant but this reminds me to the first thug encounter where Rena's clothing was disabled due to the nanobots. Maybe there could be some cyborg creature (maybe even one of those creatures we have seen before, just with some cyborg extras?) that nerfs the suit's stats. Maybe it could even break the suit right away during penetration.
Wait! You know the Meat Walls but not the good old Living Clothing???

This i what I mean ; P

Aug 3, 2020
Wait! You know the Meat Walls but not the good old Living Clothing???

This i what I mean ; P
Well now I see. The suit already has some tech, maybe there could be some cyber creature that takes over the tech in the suit. I'm just trying to get the stuff into the existing universe of the game but I wouldn't complain about the living clothing either.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
An underground fight club, if she win, money for her (more money without battlesuit :sneaky:), if she lose, more debt and rape on the ring (or in cage). After 3/4 lose, she's raped by spectator after every lose.

Pink salon, brothel etc ( preferably very dirty :devilish:)

My favorite moment is the last part of stage 3 (anal with doggy style :p)
This is actually something I was going to suggest more or less so I can support this 100%

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
Big fan of chikan, so a train level I think would be cool. A lot of side scroller beat-em ups have a train level. Can even reuse the environment for non-transformed h-scenes too. Story reason could be you tracking down members of the terrorist group who were spotted transporting via this train. You go undercover to find them, get groped and have to decide to blow your cover or let yourself get touched. Fight back too soon and you raise too much attention and your target flees. Let them have your way with you too much you get raped and are unable to track your target.

If you manage to find your target, he panics and sets loose monsters that attack the train and you have to stop them.
Can even turn this into another blackmail repeating event, where if you were caught getting raped, people record it and threaten to release it unless you let them have their way with you.
Another classic ; industrial port , lift ...

Aquarium enable tentacle ( Yamete ! :LOL: ) after break it.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Big fan of chikan, so a train level I think would be cool. A lot of side scroller beat-em ups have a train level.
Agreed. Part of the appeal here might be that the level itself needs to be a hazard. So far the game has been NPC focused, but there's been zero platforming which is a little uncharacteristic for a sidescroller.

I love your ideas! This reminds me: I´m a big fan of the pretty rarely used "Parasite Suit"! Some parasite fuses with the clothes and turns the clothing into "living clothing"
Even though the game is heavy sci-fi, that seems a little too far fetched (yea, I know). Visually that's also hard to communicate for a side scroller.

From a story standpoint, we need to see the laboratory where the infectians are created. This needs to happen eventually. It would be nice if the levels visited and actions taken actually have an impact in the world. For example if shutting down the lab decreases the number of enemies across some of the other levels.

But from what's been suggested already, caves are nice because there's a lot that can be done creatively - but that requires a story element to get us out of the city and it would have implications for the infectian outbreak. Maybe a remote laboratory with a cave underground? That might also be an opportunity for some light platforming.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
Agreed. Part of the appeal here might be that the level itself needs to be a hazard. So far the game has been NPC focused, but there's been zero platforming which is a little uncharacteristic for a sidescroller.
Agreed, platforming within a new area and new features would be very cool and probably a necessary addition to the game

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
An underground fight club, if she win, money for her (more money without battlesuit :sneaky:), if she lose, more debt and rape on the ring (or in cage). After 3/4 lose, she's raped by spectator after every lose.

Pink salon, brothel etc ( preferably very dirty :devilish:)

My favorite moment is the last part of stage 3 (anal with doggy style :p)
So going back to this, we haven't seen Rena engage in any activity she'd willingly enjoy, at least outwardly, so the Pink salon/brothel idea for money sounds pretty cool, but all these ideas just don't have much addition to the story (aside from maybe the first) except for money. So that remains a problem

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
I havent followed since early covid any one have like a save list for lastet versions and want events need to be done to get all new content?

Iromaru69

Dec 22, 2020
The cheats make it easy to simulate and do but it is designed as a final defeat kind of situation.
Sure, but breaking it with cheats makes her glitch sometimes. Final defeat should be almost naked I think. But it's a minor issue.

Would be really nice to have more than one suit design tho.

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
So going back to this, we haven't seen Rena engage in any activity she'd willingly enjoy, at least outwardly, so the Pink salon/brothel idea for money sounds pretty cool, but all these ideas just don't have much addition to the story (aside from maybe the first) except for money. So that remains a problem
Sorry I'm a pervert and it's a hentai game :p
She can go to zoo, aquarium, beach, thermal source, party ( only woman with yakuza :devilish: ), park, horse race etc ...
Of course it always ends badly for her :sneaky:

Last edited:

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Sorry I'm a pervert and it's a hentai game :p
She can go to zoo, aquarium, beach, thermal source, party ( only woman with yakuza :devilish: ), park, horse race etc ...
Of course it always ends badly for her :sneaky:
I definitely like the thermal source idea. And tentacles... :eek: Or mycobacteria that will get into it and the tentacle will begin to grow from Rena. Her mind will go haywire and she will rape Makoto with this tentacle. :D

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes