souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
But I don't think it's the end... Cause I saw many people who even unlocked new scenes, location, areas etc. I don't think this is the end of the game
That is the end of the main story currently... Believe it or not, that's where it is...

There are 3 areas you can go to fight enemies, depending on your hunter rank. If you've reached / beaten that boss without having the other options in the sortie menu then you need to fight more enemies to rank up.

There are also a large number of videos / images that have been shared here which are NOT part of the game. They're side stories / alternate scenarios that are just uploaded as videos / images, like the ones posted one page back.

Unknown Persons

Dec 30, 2022
That is the end of the main story currently... Believe it or not, that's where it is...

There are 3 areas you can go to fight enemies, depending on your hunter rank. If you've reached / beaten that boss without having the other options in the sortie menu then you need to fight more enemies to rank up.

There are also a large number of videos / images that have been shared here which are NOT part of the game. They're side stories / alternate scenarios that are just uploaded as videos / images, like the ones posted one page back.
Hmm.. Got it.. Ty for the support

Reactions: Fly'earth

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
V20220926 uncensor changed
public static bool nonMosaic = true;

add cheats from prev uncensor

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 0 energy
F3 Add estrus
F5 Take damage
F6 to cycle the suit damage status
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp

changed "ESC" to "CTRL-Q" to exit the game

Would love to see a patch and cheats for the newest version.
CTRL-Q instead of ESC to exit game also sounds great. Accidentially tipping ESC happens a lot for me. :D

Reactions: Fly'earth

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Minor Statement Celebrating the New Year

1672924436742.png

Happy New Year.
Five days have already passed since the New Year.
It's been a pretty late new year's greeting.

Actually, I've been in bed with a cold since New Year's Eve.
I think it's finally 80% healed.
It's a pretty persistent cold, but I'm not sure if it's corona or not because I haven't tested it.
It was the year-end and New Year holidays and the pharmacy was not open, so I could not buy a test kit, so I did not test it.

Anyway, I can't afford to take a long break, so I'll start today.
It will be difficult to complete it this year, but I hope you will watch over it in the long run.
Thank you very much.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes