Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone know what this means? I cant trigger it during the goto fight, he only does the first one.

Rear attack (suit undamaged) - Forced foreplay
Front attack (while suit ripped) - Forced Cunnilingus
Rear attack (while suit ripped) - Mating

Reactions: Fly'earth

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
it's most likely a conscious developer decision to omit ranged weapons from the player to encourage them having to take risks to get any damage done to the enemy.
I don't doubt it, but I mean it's not like there aren't a dozen challenging games with ranged options where you still have to take risks. Famously, older metroid, megaman, and castlevania are pretty challenging before you've memorized the entire game after running through them a billion times (I know someone's going to come in here with a fat wet aaaaactually).

In fact, generally speaking, the melee was almost always easier, i.e. zero tended to be immensely easier to play as than megaman.

And this game in no way plays that smoothly anyway. I don't mind it being melee, just wish he had spent a little more time smoothing it out, the combat in this game isn't hard, it's frustrating because it's janky, and the best practices usually involve cheesy repetitive actions.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
Does anyone know what this means? I cant trigger it during the goto fight, he only does the first one.

Rear attack (suit undamaged) - Forced foreplay
Front attack (while suit ripped) - Forced Cunnilingus
Rear attack (while suit ripped) - Mating
It's a bit self explanatory, but the first one, " Rear attack (suit undamaged) - Forced foreplay" is an initial action you found by being stuck in a web initially. Similarly, the second and third ones can be easily seen when getting stuck in the web, ofc after getting enough damage to rip the suit.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
It's a bit self explanatory, but the first one, " Rear attack (suit undamaged) - Forced foreplay" is an initial action you found by being stuck in a web initially. Similarly, the second and third ones can be easily seen when getting stuck in the web, ofc after getting enough damage to rip the suit.
I'm with him, it isn't working for me either. He still stops functioning for the most part when the suit is broken.

Jul 14, 2017
Yea but Goto never advances to Rena when the suit is damaged and she's in the net :/ Bug maybe?

Alvareon

Aug 24, 2017

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The best fix for most issues is to:
1. Backup your saves.
2. Redownload the latest version, all 3 parts, including my latest translation.
3. Reinstall.
4. Reload your saves.

Most scenes crash because you're using an outdated translation or one of the 3 parts is outdated.

Everything is translated and working in the most recent official releases, so if you're still getting issues, it's the copy here that's at fault.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes