upshake

Jun 17, 2017
Just a bunch of quick questions:

1) what does defilement and estrus do?
2) do higher level enemies increase estrus/defilement gains? i noticed that estrus/defilement went up really quickly on stage 1 enemies. the gains then slowed down to a snail's pace after reaching around 20-ish estrus and 10-ish defilement

Reactions: Fly'earth

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
I'm only 33% confident in what i'm saying.

Estrus is almost certainly increases how fast the MC orgasm happens. At about 80, she can cum, recover, get thrusted a couple of time, and cum again.
Defilement i believe is how quickly/easily Estrus increases, but i have no data to back that up.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
I'm only 33% confident in what i'm saying.

Estrus is almost certainly increases how fast the MC orgasm happens. At about 80, she can cum, recover, get thrusted a couple of time, and cum again.
Defilement i believe is how quickly/easily Estrus increases, but i have no data to back that up.
sounds close enough to being right to me, I don't know the exact definition either

Dec 20, 2022

This is an update for December 2022.
This will be the last update for this year (although there are still supporter benefits)

This time, we have fully implemented the Gausa battle.
I wanted to make the scene after the defeat, but it seems that there is not enough time for that, so I would like to move it to next month.

Patch Update: Pixeldrain | | Mega
-----------------------
Full Part 1: Pixeldrain | | Mega
Full Part 2: Pixeldrain | | Mega
Full Part 3: Pixeldrain | | Mega

As far as I can tell you have three combat scenes:
  • Rear attack (suit undamaged) - Forced foreplay
  • Front attack (while suit ripped) - Forced Cunnilingus
  • Rear attack (while suit ripped) - Mating
No further story after victory.

Edit: Fixed GoFile links
Excellent, awesom, thank you!!

Dec 20, 2022
I finished the translation. Should go live later tonight.

It would be VERY helpful if people could post their impressions of the Rena/Maki scene. Inui may consider expanding into more creative scenes like that if he gets good feedback.

View attachment 2299258
Yeah, great idea to have different bounty hunters raped at the same time, I would appreciate to have the option of buying new (armour) clothes for Rena (or other girls) that brings more difficult to the monsters for rape. Sometimes its too easy for the monsters to tear off the suit over the vagina. Another good option would be Rena's assaulted on the streets, and masturbation in the room or toilet to reduce the levels of excite.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
Yeah, great idea to have different bounty hunters raped at the same time, I would appreciate to have the option of buying new (armour) clothes for Rena (or other girls) that brings more difficult to the monsters for rape. Sometimes its too easy for the monsters to tear off the suit over the vagina. Another good option would be Rena's assaulted on the streets, and masturbation in the room or toilet to reduce the levels of excite.
Agreed this sounds cool to me

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes