aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
I finished the translation. Should go live later tonight.

It would be VERY helpful if people could post their impressions of the Rena/Maki scene. Inui may consider expanding into more creative scenes like that if he gets good feedback.

View attachment 2299258
Especially since it'd be an incredible feat to add other playable characters into the game, keeping characters involved like this I personally wouldn't mind, since it'd give them more purpose to just being side stories

Reactions: Fly'earth

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Especially since it'd be an incredible feat to add other playable characters into the game, keeping characters involved like this I personally wouldn't mind, since it'd give them more purpose to just being side stories
I'll second that as well, although it makes no sense up to this point in the story. The player has never actually been introduced to Maki before (assuming they're unaware of the side stories) but now all of a sudden there's another character there. He would almost have to retroactively go back to the beginning and add her in somewhere for a degree of continuity.

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
I finished the translation. Should go live later tonight.

It would be VERY helpful if people could post their impressions of the Rena/Maki scene. Inui may consider expanding into more creative scenes like that if he gets good feedback.

View attachment 2299258
The scene itself is wonderful. Both the idea and the angles.
Probably, many will not support me here, but the whole point of the game is in erotic scenes, freeze frames and game overs. And the plot, dialogues, and so on, personally, have no meaning for me. Only updates come out less often ...
Well, and more Makoto.

Last edited:

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Maki: *snip*
I can take anything
*snip*
---
Girl, after all the side story game-over scenes you're featured in I've no doubt whatsoever that you can take anything at this point. :ROFLMAO:

Btw, with the mention of the translation going live later tonight, where does one find it? Or will it be posted here?

Edit: Hyuk, helps if I check latest blog entry.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'll second that as well, although it makes no sense up to this point in the story. The player has never actually been introduced to Maki before (assuming they're unaware of the side stories) but now all of a sudden there's another character there. He would almost have to retroactively go back to the beginning and add her in somewhere for a degree of continuity.
This scene is the first time Maki and Rena meet. Maki recently arrived and has been working; they simply never encountered each other since it's a big planet and city.

So, first time viewer-wise, Maki is a new hunter, which is really all that's needed for her introduction.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
Agreed, Maki would have to be introduced and not randomly placed like in the secret game over. It wouldn't be so surprising nor difficult to add her and retcon the current game over as a bonus side story

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
This scene is the first time Maki and Rena meet. Maki recently arrived and has been working; they simply never encountered each other since it's a big planet and city.

So, first time viewer-wise, Maki is a new hunter, which is really all that's needed for her introduction.
Viewer wise the introduction seemed a bit clunky, but I personally think it's at the very least adequate. I have no complaints, but her introduction could be improved with ease

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
f9account: I do like what they've done the Gauza monster's web shoot attack.

Giving future enemies the means to hamper/disorientate Rena could give a lot of mileage in combat encounters.

Like "darts" dosed with aphrodisiacs or some other kind of toxin where the more Rena gets hit the slower she moves/attacks until she becomes unable to resist a H-attack until say an orgasm causes her to sweat it out (or... something...).

Alternatively, enemies that can stop her in her tracks and make her vulnerable to H-attacks from other enemies by taking advantage. Like say, an electro lasoo that binds her on the spot and prompts her to struggle before someone else reaches her?

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Another scenario idea imma throw out there, is that perhaps the "Heaven" dealers (I honestly forget the name of the organization Rena is fighting against... I think it was mentioned in the prologue?) decide to strike back against her.

This comes in the form of an attack on her residence, she wakes up [or perhaps via player option she doesn't, cue h-scene and fast track to bad result* I'll list shortly] and dispatches one goon/mercenary then suits up. Sidescroller mission then starts set in her home base that gives it a bit more life rather than static images when resting/showering/etc.

Eventually fight your way to the garage where the sortie is, fight more goons and you either dispatch them and beat info out of one of them that leads to next mission OR *get beaten, subdued then taken to a prison/hideaway where you'll then need to try and escape from.

These mercenaries can show off new abilities, perhaps (if dev REALLY wanted to punish the player) each mercenary has a unique ability to help them stand apart from one another or you encounter a different one in each room that fights differently. Gives plenty of antagonists for Rena/player to enjoy pulverizing in the future.

So ultimately both outcomes will lead to the same story location, just going the latter/H-scene way will make it much more difficult.
No idea how I'd go about translating that concept from english into japanese but uhh... yeah, figure I'd share.

Prob a tall order for someone with crippling depression but if its ideas they're after then why not these ones? :)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Another scenario idea imma throw out there, is that perhaps the "Heaven" dealers (I honestly forget the name of the organization Rena is fighting against... I think it was mentioned in the prologue?) decide to strike back against her.

This comes in the form of an attack on her residence, she wakes up [or perhaps via player option she doesn't, cue h-scene and fast track to bad result* I'll list shortly] and dispatches one goon/mercenary then suits up. Sidescroller mission then starts set in her home base that gives it a bit more life rather than static images when resting/showering/etc.

Eventually fight your way to the garage where the sortie is, fight more goons and you either dispatch them and beat info out of one of them that leads to next mission OR *get beaten, subdued then taken to a prison/hideaway where you'll then need to try and escape from.

These mercenaries can show off new abilities, perhaps (if dev REALLY wanted to punish the player) each mercenary has a unique ability to help them stand apart from one another or you encounter a different one in each room that fights differently. Gives plenty of antagonists for Rena/player to enjoy pulverizing in the future.

So ultimately both outcomes will lead to the same story location, just going the latter/H-scene way will make it much more difficult.
No idea how I'd go about translating that concept from english into japanese but uhh... yeah, figure I'd share.

Prob a tall order for someone with crippling depression but if its ideas they're after then why not these ones? :)
I'll pass it along.

Note that there is a scene where Laki's goons attack Rena at her apartment and there's two scenes, one h and one not.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I'll pass it along.

Note that there is a scene where Laki's goons attack Rena at her apartment and there's two scenes, one h and one not.
I'm familiar with that one, the first being the goons attempting to get in then the second one being them successfully getting inside. It does add a lil element of story, at least in so far as prompting Rena to become Zetu's "girlfriend" though the h-scene does lead to a game over.

The idea I put forward opens up a path forward story-wise that can be reached either via normal path or h-path. :)

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
I'll pass it along.

This isn't ringing much of a bell for me, do you have a save for this? Or some more description? I haven't played the early parts of the game in a while.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
This isn't ringing much of a bell for me, do you have a save for this? Or some more description? I haven't played the early parts of the game in a while.
I "think" the first instance is unavoidable... or difficult to avoid at least, when you get set up with a home and meet Zetu you go to sleep and find an instance of goons trying to break into your room.

You then talk to Zetu about getting protection, he offers for you to become his girlfriend which means thugs won't dare try and break into your room since you're protected. If you take too long to think it over then eventually (like... 3 rests/days) the thugs will break in and kidnap Rena --> game over.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
I "think" the first instance is unavoidable... or difficult to avoid at least, when you get set up with a home and meet Zetu you go to sleep and find an instance of goons trying to break into your room.

You then talk to Zetu about getting protection, he offers for you to become his girlfriend which means thugs won't dare try and break into your room since you're protected. If you take too long to think it over then eventually (like... 3 rests/days) the thugs will break in and kidnap Rena --> game over.
Thanks for that I really don't remember it that well. I'll find an old save and see what I can find

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022

UPDATE*

I found it. You just tell goto about laki, reject his offer, go back to your room and rest. First playthrough I skipped it cus I went straight to the sweep conflict through sortie.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes