f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Some of the different birth scenes include:
1. Stalker Infectian - Rena's room.
2. Stalker Infectian - Rena captured by Rescue. Can have a bad ending as well if you do it too often.
3. Larva - Flies, takes place in the forest.
4. Visit Doctor's office when pregnant, 2 different levels and scenes are possible.
5. Impregnated by Infectian lizard thug in slum battle. Public birth and police brutality scene.
6. Impregnated by Infectian spider monster Gauza in battle, also has Maki scene as a bad end.
7. Impregnated by Infectian Woova during Zetu's drug lab raid. Also can have a bad ending if you lose.
8. Losing to Infectian Gauza without suit. (plus bonus ending with Maki!).

Technically there's variations but these are the main animated ones.

Last edited:

Xaoskun

Dec 21, 2022
u must go meet the doctor and remove that infection with pregnancy test.. then u must go to office and start the fight with gauza , let him ejaculate and then defeat him... after that go to your room and rest ... birth scene will start that time
Thanks this worked

Reactions: Fly'earth

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
On the subject of this guy feeling bad, being rekt by depression and his being in Japan, I do recall a number of social stigmas that are shared over many countries but one in particular is that even if you have say "weeks" of annual leave you quickly get regarded as lazy if you dare to take more than 2 consecutive days off so that mindset probably resonates in other facets of life too.

Like say, working on a h-game? So somewhat of a self perpetuating spiral maybe, he feels depressed... then he realizes he hasn't done much work on his game because he took time to look after himself... then he becomes more depressed because rather than work on his game he... well... didn't (for as valid a reason as any, his mental health). :(

lancelotgay

Aug 20, 2017
The best way to overpass the depression is thinking about the millions of people that are worst than you, most of them starved and without any possibilities in their life .
No. Not a chance.
In no parallel universe this line of thinking has ever worked.
It's basically self-shaming, what a great thing for a depressed person to dwell on.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
For me, depression is related to pressure,
blood pressure trapped because people are crossing their legs,
people have a swollen stomach and a crooked spine.
for crossing the legs, and for having the blood circulation trapped in the hip feeling pain, and naming that feeling of depression.
being that it's all the fault of the crossed leg.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
for crossing the legs, and for having the blood circulation trapped in the hip feeling pain, and naming that feeling of depression.
Boggles the mind that anyone can say/type something like that and actually mean it, are you going to suggest healing crystals or maybe rebalancing his humors next?

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
tf r u talking:WaitWhat: i sit with crossed legs most of times while working on my PC since 6 years and i never suffered any of these things

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
You cannot attribute depression solely to sitting cross legged. That's a ridiculous notion and with the slightest rational critique gets slapped out of the scientific community.

Reactions: Fly'earth
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes