Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
You do know there's no developer in here to address your concerns? And that, based on recent news, this game is the least of his problems?
Try to put it to him on his page if you want to have something looked at.
Just found the game but the mechanics related to rape are very bad. I looked back at the post stating what it did about his father, yeah not the best of times to post things like this on his page.

EDIT:

Ok, perhaps someone can help me out here. Is there something I am not getting from this game? At this point I am seriously out of ideas. I am at the spider boss. Its 1 repeated sequence with "reinsert" for 5 minutes at end with no way to skip or cancel (pushing button, the bar in no way moves to complete). After he is done, its 1 net and back to it or get close to me and do the same shit. I did have a few repair items but 1 hit and the costume is broken. No real point. Are you supposed to farm the hell out of the other "dungeon" like missions before doing this stuff so you can 2 shoot it or something?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

Bamboo Shot Glass

Jan 9, 2022
Just found the game but the mechanics related to rape are very bad. I looked back at the post stating what it did about his father, yeah not the best of times to post things like this on his page.

EDIT:

Ok, perhaps someone can help me out here. Is there something I am not getting from this game? At this point I am seriously out of ideas. I am at the spider boss. Its 1 repeated sequence with "reinsert" for 5 minutes at end with no way to skip or cancel (pushing button, the bar in no way moves to complete). After he is done, its 1 net and back to it or get close to me and do the same shit. I did have a few repair items but 1 hit and the costume is broken. No real point. Are you supposed to farm the hell out of the other "dungeon" like missions before doing this stuff so you can 2 shoot it or something?
You can grind if you want, and/or just turn the difficulty down if you're lazy like me. Also, make sure to get your heart meter number down as low as possible before the spider boss fight to make struggling easier. I had to get the timing down to punch him before he got close enough to grab me and kinda stun lock him for a few hits at a time since it cancels his attacks when you hit him, then jump over his web attacks after he dodges away. Hope that helps.

ShingekiOkami666

Jan 12, 2022
how do I unlock The Forest of Foul Fragrances?

I unlocked it, you need to be at least Hunter Rank 3. However, I cannot complete the level as nothing happens when I beat the mutant guys. Also if I bring back Rena with fertilized fly eggs, the game will freeze. (Not crash). Not sure if It's a bug or if it hasn't been implemented yet. I do hope to see future updates.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
I unlocked it, you need to be at least Hunter Rank 3. However, I cannot complete the level as nothing happens when I beat the mutant guys. Also if I bring back Rena with fertilized fly eggs, the game will freeze. (Not crash). Not sure if It's a bug or if it hasn't been implemented yet. I do hope to see future updates.
There are many updates after that patch. You should switch languages to Japanese or reinstall the game, mine runs fine. Additionally, just keep following what she's thinking to progress the story

ShingekiOkami666

Jan 12, 2022
There are many updates after that patch
Hello there, Do you mean the side stories? or the part 2-4 files? I downloaded both and the updated 1 version.
I also managed to get it to work if Rena was defeated in the swamp and when Rescue saves her. she will be both pregnant and have 3 maggots up her bum.

and the story ends after Rena gets the parasite in the Formic Hills area. Am I missing something?

• Red Heart

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
Hello there, Do you mean the side stories? or the part 2-4 files? I downloaded both and the updated 1 version.
I also managed to get it to work if Rena was defeated in the swamp and when Rescue saves her. she will be both pregnant and have 3 maggots up her bum.

and the story ends after Rena gets the parasite in the Formic Hills area. Am I missing something?
Theres still one more major event after that with goto office

• Red Heart

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
So Inui returned and looks like he got to some production, but then started having issues with blurred vision in his right eye. He had laser surgery to break up the issues, but they seem to be rapidly getting worse. Also his router popped during a storm, but since then has gotten it replaced.

• Red Heart

Instantiation

Mar 15, 2018

EDIT:

Yo I think I know the issue here. Assuming it's not a difficulty thing I'm not aware of, I'm fairly certain that the only keys that register for escapes are directional, while his previous games and common sense dictate zxc would work as well.

In addition it get's harder as time goes on, so the best solution is to immediately put 4 fingers on the directionals and mash them. This sucks though, and it's coded pretty fucking insanely, at 0 hearts and half ero full 150 downpresses a second went even after a few seconds. It's pretty insane.

I've attached the AHK (auto hot key) script I use. It's currently programmed to activate when you hit Q. I don't think they use Q for anything, but you can always change it, the whole scripts like 6 lines. Thousand down presses per second. It'll be like trying to rape a greased up bullet.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Update mah bois..
----------------------------------------------------
This is an update for October 2023.
I actually wanted to update yesterday, but my router broke so I was delayed by a day.

As mentioned in the previous status report, there are not many updates this time.
If you are caught by an enemy with something parasitic in your vagina, we have implemented a motion where acid is poured into your vagina.
This time's content will lean towards Ryona.
Although it only requires one motion, it takes about three motions in terms of effort.
I guess this completes the erotic motion for this new creature.
All that is left to do is to create a behavior unique to the parasite, and this stage will be complete.

My father's funeral was held on Friday.
There are still some things to do, such as inheritance and name change, so it seems like that will still take up a lot of time.
Also, two days before the funeral, I developed a retinal tear, which is a precursor to retinal detachment.
I will be going to the doctor soon, so that will also take up my time.
I developed Meniere's disease in April, and this month I developed a retinal tear and my body feels like it's getting more and more broken.
My time is often taken up by things other than game production, but I have to somehow speed things up.
If it's not completed soon, it looks like it's going to become a really outdated game.
That's how fast games are progressing these days.

----------------------------------------------------

Update Only:
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Save File:

Mirrors: |

Jul 22, 2023
" we have implemented a motion where acid is poured into your vagina. "

Am I a damn fortune teller or what? I haven't seen the update yet, but damn. If this is not going
Guro, I don't know. Because acid and vagina... sounds not like a good time at all.

But kudos to Inui for making this update even after all that happened.
I wish Inui only the best and that he is not suffering so much. Damn,
if I could, I would hug him.

But on the other hand, I want Inui to take his time with his game and
take care of himself. He should not push himself so much just because
of finishing the game.

EDIT: Now that I saw it, no real guro scene, but painful to imagine. I mean, acid in vagina... ouch!!
But in the end, it is hard to say with the missing scenes.
But first, Inui needs to take a break for his own well. This game is not as important as his health.

And f9account, please tell him from me, that Inui should please take a break and get well
before continuing the game. There is nothing good in hurting yourself only to work like a
maniac.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes