Nougat

Sep 22, 2017
It seems that this line will appear if you lose to small mutants 3 or more times without transforming in the back alley.
Hmm, I guess the question is how to get back to the small and not the adult stage, because every time I go back, it stays as adults.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

Nougat

Sep 22, 2017
Well, to answer my own question, I went to the back alley, lured out the creature, found an adult version, did a transform, killed them on the battle stage, then went to the Dr and did the pregnancy test to clear any eggs. Then rested and went back, a larva appeared, and then 'Johnny Cage' and his buddy showed up. I've attached my save file for anyone else. I suggest turning up the difficulty, otherwise it takes forever to lose to the larva. I hope this helps others.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Devil33

Apr 14, 2020
Well, to answer my own question, I went to the back alley, lured out the creature, found an adult version, did a transform, killed them on the battle stage, then went to the Dr and did the pregnancy test to clear any eggs. Then rested and went back, a larva appeared, and then the 'Johnny Cage' and his buddy showed up. I've attached my save file for anyone else. I suggest turning up the difficulty, otherwise it takes forever to lose to the larva. I hope this helps others.
press F4 and lose

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an update for September 2023.

This time we will continue the creature we implemented last time.
I wanted to implement the entire battle part this time... but unfortunately, only a part of it will be implemented this time as well.
The specific implementation details are as follows.

・Implementation of continuation motion of forced oral sex
・Implementation of mating motion

It's a little small. very sorry.
The production speed has slowed considerably compared to before.
I feel like it takes a lot more time to write and read code than before.
It has already taken me almost an hour just to write this article.
I've always had low abilities, but recently I feel like my abilities have declined further.
Is this also due to aging?
I'd like to speed it up somehow, but I haven't found any effective solutions at the moment.
While works that are better than mine are being completed one after another, I feel really sad that I'm the only one who's been at a standstill.
I would like to complete this work no matter what, so I would appreciate your continued support until then.

I hope to complete the new creature and implement the defeat scene next month.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're up to 4 parts now for the complete package, so I'm sharing folders where possible from this point forth:
Part 1: Pixeldrain
Part 2: Pixeldrain
Part 3: Pixeldrain
Part 4: Pixeldrain
Patch Update: Pixeldrain

Mega
is this translated version?

• Red Heart

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
I'm stuck, idk how to progress anymore. Have unlocked Forest of Foul Fragrance. And the Bar Master won't tell me anything. What do I do, someone please help answer me

• Red Heart

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
Well, to answer my own question, I went to the back alley, lured out the creature, found an adult version, did a transform, killed them on the battle stage, then went to the Dr and did the pregnancy test to clear any eggs. Then rested and went back, a larva appeared, and then the 'Johnny Cage' and his buddy showed up. I've attached my save file for anyone else. I suggest turning up the difficulty, otherwise it takes forever to lose to the larva. I hope this helps others.
I tried out your save, who is Roi in Goto's Office? Theres only the dude who pretending to be the boyfriend for my save. Idk what im doing wrong.

• Red Heart

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
I tried out your save, who is Roi in Goto's Office? Theres only the dude who pretending to be the boyfriend for my save. Idk what im doing wrong.
For story reasons, your "boyfriend" is unavailable and Roi, his loyal henchman, is your temporary contact. If you don't know then the save file is further ahead in the story than you were.

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Does anyone know the additional steps to trigger this event? I take out the adult infection repeatedly, but that's all I end up getting. It doesn't go back to the larva stage or have these two show up.

First, complete the creature (small) event.
Then give birth again and miss the creature.
Please allow about 5 days after giving birth.
Go to the back alley and select "Let the larvae" to reveal the adult creatures.

Let the event in the previous section occur.
Give birth again.
Allow 5 days to pass.
Move to "Back alley"> "Lure out the larvea"

3 Human (Chimpira)

article-August-31-2.jpg

To trigger this scene: give birth to a larva and let it escape. Go to Back Alley, lure and lose to the larva. The next time it should have grown.

There are 2 types of dealing with a larva at the Back Alley. It is either an infant, or grown. These 2 only appear when it is an infant.

The grown larva event supersedes the infant larva event. So to get this scene you have to defeat the grown larva until there are no more larvae to catch, give birth to another infant and let it escape to trigger these guys who will appear the next time you lose to an infant larva.

Hit F4 to instantly lose.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
For story reasons, your "boyfriend" is unavailable and Roi, his loyal henchman, is your temporary contact. If you don't know then the save file is further ahead in the story than you were.
Yes, that's my question, how do I progress the story more? All the npcs give the same answers. I have unlocked 3 areas to fight/explore in game with shortie. how do I progress the story?

qortez

Dec 9, 2019
Yes, that's my question, how do I progress the story more? All the npcs give the same answers. I have unlocked 3 areas to fight/explore in game with shortie. how do I progress the story?
if your where i think you are redo the Rocke tunnel, when you get to the end you'll get into a fight with some mercenaries and that will move the story along.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
if your where i think you are redo the Rocke tunnel, when you get to the end you'll get into a fight with some mercenaries and that will move the story along.
Ahh so I have to finish the rocke tunnel, I havent able to do it too many monsters comes. However I've finished the other two areas somehow lol. I'll try again

• Red Heart

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
Please try to make the minigame to skip whatever 10 times more easy and give invulnerability after it just happened, getting chained stuck into this stuff with multiple times getting you know what at a time, gets really old, really fast.
I think I got like 5-6 times stuck at this stuff with those dogs on the farm, get up, they jump, get stuck again. Really fun stuff.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Please try to make the minigame to skip whatever 10 times more easy and give invulnerability after it just happened, getting chained stuck into this stuff with multiple times getting you know what at a time, gets really old, really fast.
I think I got like 5-6 times stuck at this stuff with those dogs on the farm, get up, they jump, get stuck again. Really fun stuff.
You do know there's no developer in here to address your concerns? And that, based on recent news, this game is the least of his problems?
Try to put it to him on his page if you want to have something looked at.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes