darsig

Nov 30, 2017
Text stuck problems comes more and more with every update =)
1. Use locale remulator to bypass dialogue stuck before battle when new enemy appears with "argggggg"
2. Use japan game language in game options to bypass text stuck on beginning of new in battle sex scene animation

Last edited:

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an update for September 2023.

This time we will continue the creature we implemented last time.
I wanted to implement the entire battle part this time... but unfortunately, only a part of it will be implemented this time as well.
The specific implementation details are as follows.

・Implementation of continuation motion of forced oral sex
・Implementation of mating motion

It's a little small. very sorry.
The production speed has slowed considerably compared to before.
I feel like it takes a lot more time to write and read code than before.
It has already taken me almost an hour just to write this article.
I've always had low abilities, but recently I feel like my abilities have declined further.
Is this also due to aging?
I'd like to speed it up somehow, but I haven't found any effective solutions at the moment.
While works that are better than mine are being completed one after another, I feel really sad that I'm the only one who's been at a standstill.
I would like to complete this work no matter what, so I would appreciate your continued support until then.

I hope to complete the new creature and implement the defeat scene next month.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're up to 4 parts now for the complete package, so I'm sharing folders where possible from this point forth:
Part 1: Pixeldrain
Part 2: Pixeldrain
Part 3: Pixeldrain
Part 4: Pixeldrain
Patch Update: Pixeldrain

Mega
part 2 and part 3 are the same.. sorry to bother tho..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
Would anyone mind posting the pics of the new content? Appreciate it. :)
not a defeated scene.. it's just an action in battle where rena forced to drink some kind of chemical and it's continuation where the monster seems to suck out her health.. and the other is just missionary with the new enemy.. as the dev said.. it's a slow improvement.. well i guess he is quite busy right now..

• Red Heart

corgisrock87

Mar 24, 2022
It would be nice to have a handjob, boobjob or rimjob scene. Also if he makes an enemy do a hypnotize attack on her where she willingly does a sexual act. I understand what he likes though so I’m not complaining just a thought. With that said. I’m really sorry to hear about his inner struggles. Despite this they put out updates every month, even if it’s small. I hope he does find a way to heal and they should be proud of the work they do. Keep going strong buddy! I hope this message finds him.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It would be nice to have a handjob, boobjob or rimjob scene. Also if he makes an enemy do a hypnotize attack on her where she willingly does a sexual act. I understand what he likes though so I’m not complaining just a thought. With that said. I’m really sorry to hear about his inner struggles. Despite this they put out updates every month, even if it’s small. I hope he does find a way to heal and they should be proud of the work they do. Keep going strong buddy! I hope this message finds him.
I'll tell him.

Jun 29, 2017
I'll tell him.
Really???? Could you tell him my idea about the investigation in prison too?

"* There are clues about the "heaven" drug from a prisoner. So Rena and Goto must go to the prison to interrogate him. Unfortunately, there is a riot after that and Rena get stucked inside. She has to fight her way out. There will be a normal stage and a boss stage.
- For details:
-- 1. After interrogating the prisoner, Rena and Goto are about to leave. They are at the hall but there are smoke bombs. Goto is able to escape but Rena get stucked due to the automated entrance bar. There will be 2 prisoners first. She wants to transform but they interrupt the process. Therefore she has to take them on without the suit. (.... mode?) . If she fails, :devilish::devilish:..... If she wins, she transforms and take on some more prisoners coming. If she fails, :devilish::devilish: again...

--2. Finally the boss stage. I think I don't need to describe further in this stage. The boss first fight, then he transforms by "Heaven", and so on....

^^.. "

It'll really be great if you could deliver this. I appreciate that so much. Thank you. :) .

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
I always pass on all words of encouragement to him.
Thanks to him for continuing to make this game despite health problems. I would advise him to rest more, but given that workaholism is the norm for the Japanese, this advice is unlikely to be useful. Still, get more rest if possible. He who knows how to rest works well. Thank you, man, for your work and for your “sick” imagination. Health, strength and energy! Projects like yours are literally worth their weight in gold.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
So, I've not checked this out for a bit given the file size causes me a few download issues, but anyone know if the cheats are in the works for the latest version? I mean, I don't need them to progress, the game is very generous with how easy you can make it so I can breeze past all the parts I've seen, but it helps with the scenes and losses which I need for a "corrupted" path that doesn't involve changing the difficulty every time.

I mean, if not, I'll just suck it up and do it the old fashion way, not the end of the world if they're not a thing, but if they're available I'd appreciate the shortcut!

Edit: Also, quick heads up, the xenomorph like creatures you fight in the warehouse after the game reverts back to Japanese WILL softlock your game if they tackle you. They spit acid that almost instantly destroys your armour and can leap across the screen, so make sure you tool up to prevent that.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
New Side Story. Real Question, does anyone actually care about these? I'm half tempted to stop posting them, to me they're just a lot of nothing overall.
Vote on it: Thumbs Up - Keep Posting, Facepalm - Discontinue.

Sorry I made you wait.
We will publish the benefits for supporters for September.

Just like last time, I'll have you deal with this thug.
1696089680387.png

Last time it was cunnilingus, but this time it's real.
Please enjoy.

1696089654366.png

| |

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
New Side Story. Real Question, does anyone actually care about these? I'm half tempted to stop posting them, to me they're just a lot of nothing overall.
Vote on it: Thumbs Up - Keep Posting, Facepalm - Discontinue.

Sorry I made you wait.
We will publish the benefits for supporters for September.

Just like last time, I'll have you deal with this thug.
View attachment 2969819

Last time it was cunnilingus, but this time it's real.
Please enjoy.

View attachment 2969817

| Pixeldrain | Mega
if all parts are merged together making it a long video then it will look better. (of course im not asking u to do it since u r already doing more than enough by posting links) just my opinion

• Red Heart

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
if all parts are merged together making it a long video then it will look better. (of course im not asking u to do it since u r already doing more than enough by posting links) just my opinion
He probably doesn't have the technical know-how to accomplish it but it would be FAR more efficient if they were part of the core game as a monthly DLC. Sure would make my life easier. At the end of the day its just a pre-rendered animation with some text dialog. It could easily be pushed in an update, same with the core game code itself. Doesn't necessitate its own separate build.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes