RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
The mob has a scene with Rena, but it might lead into a guro scene, because once he mouth fucked her with his meat pipe, he pump stomach acid into her stomach. And like I said, if Inui is mad enough, this mobs will pump her pussy with acid as well ;)
really.. i might missed that one.. how do you get the scene.. as far as i know.. it's only pumping something through her mouth.. nothing else.. i mean outside the battle scene.. at the moment, its just like that.. that's why i said inui might come up with something.. well i dont't mind some guro scene.. as long as not all scene becoming guro.. but let's see... in the end.. i'm okay with pretty much everything inui has in his disposal..

anyway.. this game is using unity engine.. i guess i read it somewhere.. that unity is having a problem.. i just hope it doesn't have any effects to the development of this game..

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
really.. i might missed that one.. how do you get the scene.. as far as i know.. it's only pumping something through her mouth.. nothing else.. i mean outside the battle scene.. at the moment, its just like that.. that's why i said inui might come up with something.. well i dont't mind some guro scene.. as long as not all scene becoming guro.. but let's see... in the end.. i'm okay with pretty much everything inui has in his disposal..

anyway.. this game is using unity engine.. i guess i read it somewhere.. that unity is having a problem.. i just hope it doesn't have any effects to the development of this game..
Unity has retracted the problem

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth
Jul 22, 2023
Do you trust them not to do it again?
I wouldn't trust them yet. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shotgun to the head!

really.. i might missed that one.. how do you get the scene..
Nah, the acid pumping into her stromach is the only scene, which in my opinion, doesn't really fit in a fuck and impregnate game, even though there were guro scenes in inui earlier game Hounds of the Blade. I, for once, can't wait what he will come up next.

Oh, by the way, does anyone knows the model of the cat creature, that gets raped in the video? She looks so cool, really like her.

Last edited:

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Even after unzipping the files one at a time, even after running with a Taiwanese locale emulator, etc., I'm still getting stuck at a bunch of permanent loading screens. After the motorcycle scene, losing to the mutated gang leader, losing to the junkie in the slums, beating the heaven dealers... All dead ends. I can't find any way to progress further.
Sadly i don't even think anyone has a solution so yeah even i can't play this game. I like the premise too but yeah bummer nobody knows how to fix it "i think".

• Red Heart

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Do you trust them not to do it again?
The WotC debacle really is the business equivalent of "That'll never happen to me" only for another business to try something [not similar but still very much shady AF] and then get dragged for it, this is another dose of that. Unity fok'd around and found out. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

Perelik

May 12, 2019
So, after I deal with Rao family I get stuck on the conversation when Laki is about to (I guess inject) the old Boss... and I cant get past that... what are my option? Start new game and hope it doesnt bug out again???

UPDATE: I started new game cheated my way with some millions and again, stuck on the same place ffs...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
So, after I deal with Rao family I get stuck on the conversation when Laki is about to (I guess inject) the old Boss... and I cant get past that... what are my option? Start new game and hope it doesnt bug out again???

UPDATE: I started new game cheated my way with some millions and again, stuck on the same place ffs...
Try japanese language in game setting to get past your stuck point. I suspect you're missing text files or translation files.

kenngpm

Mar 17, 2023
Try japanese language in game setting to get past your stuck point. I suspect you're missing text files or translation files.
You're right.

If the dialogue stops or the black screen appears after a battle, it is mostly due to a translation file problem. The translation file may be too much or missing a line. In this case, you can try switching back to Japanese, and the problem should be solved.

If it stops at "loading", there is a problem during the installation step. You can find previous solutions here.

Last edited:

nless03

Feb 27, 2022
Even after unzipping the files one at a time, even after running with a Taiwanese locale emulator, etc., I'm still getting stuck at a bunch of permanent loading screens. After the motorcycle scene, losing to the mutated gang leader, losing to the junkie in the slums, beating the heaven dealers... All dead ends. I can't find any way to progress further.
Try to move part 1, part 2 and part 3 into the same files folder, maybe that could help. I remember I had this issue a while ago and it got fixed after I moved the files. Either that or change language (if this doesn't fix it, then you haven't moved the files properly)

GShtuc

Oct 17, 2017
Stuck on a small ant, there is a picture, but no text and therefore the animation does not start. Has anyone found a solution if encountered?

• Red Heart

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an update for September 2023.

This time we will continue the creature we implemented last time.
I wanted to implement the entire battle part this time... but unfortunately, only a part of it will be implemented this time as well.
The specific implementation details are as follows.

・Implementation of continuation motion of forced oral sex
・Implementation of mating motion

It's a little small. very sorry.
The production speed has slowed considerably compared to before.
I feel like it takes a lot more time to write and read code than before.
It has already taken me almost an hour just to write this article.
I've always had low abilities, but recently I feel like my abilities have declined further.
Is this also due to aging?
I'd like to speed it up somehow, but I haven't found any effective solutions at the moment.
While works that are better than mine are being completed one after another, I feel really sad that I'm the only one who's been at a standstill.
I would like to complete this work no matter what, so I would appreciate your continued support until then.

I hope to complete the new creature and implement the defeat scene next month.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're up to 4 parts now for the complete package, so I'm sharing folders where possible from this point forth:
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Patch Update:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes