RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
There have already been several scenes with lactation, but no matter how much you do there will always be little, so I’m always happy about such scenarios.
We need to make a scene where, after the rape and childbirth, Rena will voluntarily hold the monster in her hands and feed it. Let's say a monster injected a substance into her that causes "maternal feelings." During the feeding process, Rena may continue to be fucked.

f9account
as i recall its just one or two.. the bosses fight if i'm not wrong.. well.. "voluntarily" thing is something i against in this case.. but yeah everybody can have their own opinions and likings.. what i mean about lactating is not breastfeeding in this case.. it's somewhat like, Rena can spurt out her "milk" when being fucked, or when her breast being toyed by the aliens.. but yeah.. in the end.. but as far as i can say.. i really like the game.. hope to see further improvements from the devs..

one of my favorite scene so far

A1.png

Orkanbomber

Apr 14, 2020
as i recall its just one or two.. the bosses fight if i'm not wrong.. well.. "voluntarily" thing is something i against in this case.. but yeah everybody can have their own opinions and likings.. what i mean about lactating is not breastfeeding in this case.. it's somewhat like, Rena can spurt out her "milk" when being fucked, or when her breast being toyed by the aliens.. but yeah.. in the end.. but as far as i can say.. i really like the game.. hope to see further improvements from the devs..

View attachment 2921881
how do you get that scene?

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020

View attachment 2921881
those amazing tits...

meanwhileinmyhead

Apr 13, 2022
Even after unzipping the files one at a time, even after running with a Taiwanese locale emulator, etc., I'm still getting stuck at a bunch of permanent loading screens. After the motorcycle scene, losing to the mutated gang leader, losing to the junkie in the slums, beating the heaven dealers... All dead ends. I can't find any way to progress further.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
how do you get that scene?
you keep the parasite inside rena, sleep for a few days, after giving birth, don't catch the parasite with the bottle that the doctor gave you.. the offspring will rape rena in the process and run away, go to the doctor, he will ask you to go to the back alley to catch the parasite.. wait a few days until there is some chit-chat from the citizens that someone is being attacked in the back alley, then go over there.. keep failing to catch the parasites, until it becomes bigger, then rena will fight the parasites, you can either transform or just mini battle without transform.. you choose transform and lose the battle if you want to go to that scene... after that the citizen will rape rena

Last edited:

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019

View attachment 2921881
Not bad ;)
But I prefer

200 (197).jpg
200 (205).jpg

Oh my god ! The fight before ! :love:

Anal rape for Rena :p

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
After Resident Evil 4 (remake) came out, I dream of seeing Ashley in this game. In the role of a random (occasional) victim, the heroine of a side story, or in the general game. Her appearance is so perfect and innocent that she is simply created for such dirty plots.

I hope this idea does not violate copyrights and so on... I want this MIRACLE to happen!

f9account

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
After Resident Evil 4 (remake) came out, I dream of seeing Ashley in this game. In the role of a random (occasional) victim, the heroine of a side story, or in the general game. Her appearance is so perfect and innocent that she is simply created for such dirty plots.

I hope this idea does not violate copyrights and so on... I want this MIRACLE to happen!

f9account

f9account
I'm not so ambitious :geek:

I hope only a fight like
Not bad ;)
But I prefer

View attachment 2925404
View attachment 2925405

Oh my god ! The fight before ! :love:

Anal rape for Rena :p
repeatable at will :sneaky:

Inui seems to prefer vaginal that why I hope only one more fight with brutish anal gang rape for Rena. Or at least system for repeat my favorite fight and scene. (Maybe a new rescue squad which of course also anal gang rape Rena :love:)

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
You know, I was thinking... what would happen if those new mobs stick their acid meat pipe into Rena's pussy and pump it full with acid? Oh my, only imagining this makes me shiver >_<;
guess we can just leave it to inui, and see what happens.. LOL..
i mean.. we still don't have a scene with this enemy right? inui might wants to come up with something i guess...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is there a torrent up for the latest version?
Here you go.
HoundsOfTheMeteor-2023.06.30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Jul 22, 2023
guess we can just leave it to inui, and see what happens.. LOL..
i mean.. we still don't have a scene with this enemy right? inui might wants to come up with something i guess...
The mob has a scene with Rena, but it might lead into a guro scene, because once he mouth fucked her with his meat pipe, he pump stomach acid into her stomach. And like I said, if Inui is mad enough, this mobs will pump her pussy with acid as well ;)

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
The mob has a scene with Rena, but it might lead into a guro scene, because once he mouth fucked her with his meat pipe, he pump stomach acid into her stomach. And like I said, if Inui is mad enough, this mobs will pump her pussy with acid as well ;)
That's hot. Literally.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes