Jul 22, 2023
Huh... interesting to see that dev wants to implement now gore into his game as well. Not a big fan of gore in hentai games since Seed of the Dead (which was rather dumb and even dumber in the sequel.) Rather wpuld like to see the female MC being used as an breeding stock, which had so much potential in Seed of the Dead... oh well, I still love Aya and worm scene.

Ghaleonc001

Mar 8, 2022
Huh... interesting to see that dev wants to implement now gore into his game as well. Not a big fan of gore in hentai games since Seed of the Dead (which was rather dumb and even dumber in the sequel.) Rather wpuld like to see the female MC being used as an breeding stock, which had so much potential in Seed of the Dead... oh well, I still love Aya and worm scene.
Yeah little fucked being forced Acid down your throat like that. Would think for this game wise be massive or Lethal dmg to her being forced like that. I'll just pretend he's force feeding her the "Da Bomb" Hot Sauce into her throat. That Sauce kicked my ass over the weekend lol.

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Oh, acid down the hatch? In a hentai game?!

...more, please. :3

EDIT: Fights are stuck in an infinite loading screen. I think something is bugging it out.
The more violence the better.:love: Good and different.

At the very beginning, the animation with the alien hung when he shoved his tongue into her mouth. The game itself didn't freeze. (if the suit is not damaged) There is no problem with a torn suit.

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
maki best girl
next to the actual best girl the girl in the blue suit
but both are best girls
1 Aya and Makoto are the best. 9 out of 10.
2 Rena. 7 out of 10 (Pink hair and casual clothes + a suit that does not expose the buttocks when torn)
3 Maki is generally not bad, but because of the color of her hair and the sharp chin, I don’t really like her image.
4 Mao girl would be in the top if not for animal ears. (Her bottom of her chest is open and it's incredibly cool)
Subjective.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Ahhh shit, my version is defnitely bugged. I've started over from the beginning, and it's stuck loading during the thug battle in the slums after the first raid.
Has anyone else encountered this issue? This is unplayable right now.

EDIT: Multiple fights are stuck in infinite loading screens, and birthing cutscenes are also stuck in infinite loading screens. I dunno if the latest version I downloaded is the issue...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
I have all 4 parts as well do I still need the update patch also?
No the 4 parts include the newest patch. The new patch is for those who have been keeping up with the updates monthly

That being said update looks good. Giving the creator time might not be a bad idea though, unsure if the "required" monthly updates are discouraging him as he thinks he's producing less and less per month

Quick question, I've been out of the loop for a bit, has the translation for the past month or 2 been posted yet?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
1 Aya and Makoto are the best. 9 out of 10.
2 Rena. 7 out of 10 (Pink hair and casual clothes + a suit that does not expose the buttocks when torn)
3 Maki is generally not bad, but because of the color of her hair and the sharp chin, I don’t really like her image.
4 Mao girl would be in the top if not for animal ears. (Her bottom of her chest is open and it's incredibly cool)
Subjective.
i would place Rena in number one.. maki and aya are the second.. whilst i agree.. mao would be good without her furry ears...
anyway.. how do you access maki bad end tho? is that accessible in the game?

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
i would place Rena in number one.. maki and aya are the second.. whilst i agree.. mao would be good without her furry ears...
anyway.. how do you access maki bad end tho? is that accessible in the game?
I hope someday Inui finishes this game. At the end, on some task, all the characters that he painted (Rena, Makoto, Aya, Mao, etc.) will meet and they will be fucked together there. :love: MEGA GANGBANG!!!

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes