darsig

Nov 30, 2017
dumb question, where do i put this file? i saw it was named assembly sharp so i replaced the file with that name in the managed folder but the game would boot up and give me black screen. not sure if i did something wrong
Hounds_of_the_Meteor_20230731\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll rewrite original

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
f9account
Another option.
Rena enters the slums. There, she encounters an enemy/enemies that she must flee from. She climbs over the fence/gate. clings to them with her suit and the bastards catch up with her. End. (picture)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------
Well, or any other scenario with group sex in this position.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Interesting.. Makes me wonder if someones been taking a look at MateyDevs work. Can't tell from the Japanese text but it looks like the main storyline is coming around to a possible conclusion. In the pre-fight dialog we see the main antagonist's 'enforcer General.' I wonder what that boss fight will be like.

This is an update for August 2023.
very sorry.
This update has very little content.
I was working on the story for the main part, but it took me a lot of time to come up with the story.
Here is the new enemy, but only one erotic motion could be implemented.

1693323587657.png

I'm not good at writing sentences to begin with, but the days when my brain doesn't work have continued.
I wasted my time sitting in front of my PC without writing anything.
For the time being, the mountain has passed, so I think that next month will return to a reasonable amount of updates.

I'm sorry that the content was disappointing even though I supported you.
I feel like dying every day because of my incompetence.
We will definitely complete it, so please contact us if you like.

Patch Update: |

Full P1: |
Full P2: |
Full P3: |
Full P4: |

Update: Connection to ci-en is painfully slow today. Expect a delay for the rest of it.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
finally some humanoid normal ass looking fucker, haha, what can i say? i'm old fashioned, anyway, that's one gangly looking fella
thanks again sergeant
imma gonna drop by his ci-en btw and tell him how he shouldn't be worried about anything, the guy delivers content on a constant basis unlike many others i can mention who jare just lazy and don't do anything except milk their supporters dry

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Interesting.. Makes me wonder if someones been taking a look at MateyDevs work. Can't tell from the Japanese text but it looks like the main storyline is coming around to a possible conclusion. In the pre-fight dialog we see the main antagonist's 'enforcer General.' I wonder what that boss fight will be like.

This is an update for August 2023.
very sorry.
This update has very little content.
I was working on the story for the main part, but it took me a lot of time to come up with the story.
Here is the new enemy, but only one erotic motion could be implemented.

View attachment 2887821

I'm not good at writing sentences to begin with, but the days when my brain doesn't work have continued.
I wasted my time sitting in front of my PC without writing anything.
For the time being, the mountain has passed, so I think that next month will return to a reasonable amount of updates.

I'm sorry that the content was disappointing even though I supported you.
I feel like dying every day because of my incompetence.
We will definitely complete it, so please contact us if you like.

Patch Update: Mega | Pixeldrain

Full P1: Mega | Pixeldrain
Full P2: Mega | Pixeldrain
Full P3: Mega | Pixeldrain
Full P4: Mega | Pixeldrain

Update: Connection to ci-en is painfully slow today. Expect a delay for the rest of it.
Man, please post a side story from last month. you missed it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

water_of_bottle

Oct 5, 2020
To access the new enemy, download the save provided at the creator's ci-en site. Press Sortie immediately after loading the save.

New enemy grabs and kisses before injecting acid that does damage. As mentioned by the creator, there are no other scenes.

What's fun is that the orc enemy in the intro appeared during the dialogue leading up to the new enemy. This is something I wanted to see since the very beginning, so I'm a little excited.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes