Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I wonder what is wrong with recent update.
Last version I have - the one from April - works fine...but when I've downloaded full new version from August, it either stays stuck in Orc dialog (if english regional settings were present during extraction) or, if I change to japanese and then extract, it stays stuck in never-ending loading screen every time I try to enter some fight location.

I've tried everything from the usual fixes - redownload, extracting in english/japanese/taiwanese region, moving to short name file location, changing language in game options...nothing seems to work for new release.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
I wonder what is wrong with recent update.
Last version I have - the one from April - works fine...but when I've downloaded full new version from August, it either stays stuck in Orc dialog (if english regional settings were present during extraction) or, if I change to japanese and then extract, it stays stuck in never-ending loading screen every time I try to enter some fight location.

I've tried everything from the usual fixes - redownload, extracting in english/japanese/taiwanese region, moving to short name file location, changing language in game options...nothing seems to work for new release.
OMG, I am not alone! Another one stuck on the infinite black loading screen! Why isn't anyone acknowledging this?!?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
OMG, I am not alone! Another one stuck on the infinite black loading screen! Why isn't anyone acknowledging this?!?
Okay, I found out the reason in the old posts from half a year ago...you need to extract each zip separately and then merge them yourself. They are not one consistent archive but 4 different ones. Do that and it should work on Japanese locale.

nekotoji

Sep 8, 2023
Giúp mình với, mình lỗi nhiều lắm, cụ thể là tải liên tục từ phần khu ổ chuột nếu mình bị đánh bại mà nó vẫn tải, đến đoạn người ngoài hành tinh màu cam bị tiêm thuốc rồi biến thành quái vật ngôi sao khi chọn mặc áo giáp và vẫn đang tải không thể tiếp tục chơi

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
I'm really looking forward to the September update. I want to see her get gang-raped by a alien.
And she will give birth to a little alien, who will emerge from her... throw in your options for “where from”? :ROFLMAO:

- From the pussy
- From the ass
- From mouth
- From the stomach
- From the chest
In this case, I am for traditional options, since the last two are too cruel and do not excite.:LOL:

Last edited:

Aureliana:>

Apr 6, 2019
And she will give birth to a little alien, who will emerge from her... throw in your options for “where from”? :ROFLMAO:

- From the pussy
- From the ass
- From mouth
- From the stomach
- From the chest
In this case, I am for traditional options, since the last two are too cruel and do not excite.:LOL:
hmmm, good question ._. Mouth? XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023

- From the pussy
- From the ass
- From mouth
- From the stomach
- From the chest
pussy, ass and mouth seems reasonable for me.. for the chest.. i want to see her lactating in some scenes if inui can implement it.. LOL

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
pussy, ass and mouth seems reasonable for me.. for the chest.. i want to see her lactating in some scenes if inui can implement it.. LOL
There have already been several scenes with lactation, but no matter how much you do there will always be little, so I’m always happy about such scenarios.
We need to make a scene where, after the rape and childbirth, Rena will voluntarily hold the monster in her hands and feed it. Let's say a monster injected a substance into her that causes "maternal feelings." During the feeding process, Rena may continue to be fucked.

f9account

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes