Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
f9account

Please tell Inui that the side stories are very cool. If he has the strength to do this, let him continue to do it. You can diversify the characters. Remember Makoto....
+
A small option for a scene: Rena loses to some monster (In the forest. Fly or Fly eater). The fly eaters tie her to parallel trees by her arms and legs. Rena should be positioned between the trees in an "x" shape. After that, the big flies (or fly eaters) fuck Rena in the ass and pussy. She gives birth to maggots and flies. Milk oozes from the breast, which can be sucked by small flies. Rena is constantly pregnant. At the same time, small flies stick around the completely naked Rena and bite her entire body. This causes her to experience terrible pain.

This is an additional option for an existing map and monsters. The same or extremely similar things can be done in the future. So that small insects would bite the completely naked Rena tied in a place where no one can help her. "Bad/deadly" ending.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
Does anyone know what level/strength I need so that Bar Cazadorla Master give me information on Infectians?
Currently I'm pretend GF of Zetoo, and I've unlocked Sang Rocky Hills, so I guess I just keep fighting till my level increases?

Btw, if anyone's wondering how to use "The Mushishita", you need to use it by pressing F and using the "Parasite Killer" item. However, as it is currently, you can only use items in combat zones. So, just travel to one use it and get out. That's what I did.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
f9account

Please tell Inui that the side stories are very cool. If he has the strength to do this, let him continue to do it. You can diversify the characters. Remember Makoto....
+
A small option for a scene: Rena loses to some monster (In the forest. Fly or Fly eater). The fly eaters tie her to parallel trees by her arms and legs. Rena should be positioned between the trees in an "x" shape. After that, the big flies (or fly eaters) fuck Rena in the ass and pussy. She gives birth to maggots and flies. Milk oozes from the breast, which can be sucked by small flies. Rena is constantly pregnant. At the same time, small flies stick around the completely naked Rena and bite her entire body. This causes her to experience terrible pain.

This is an additional option for an existing map and monsters. The same or extremely similar things can be done in the future. So that small insects would bite the completely naked Rena tied in a place where no one can help her. "Bad/deadly" ending.
i would love this idea to be implemented in the game...
well he can add some characters from his previous 2 games.. whilst rena would remain my favourite.. glad she changes her outfit.. LOL

kenngpm

Mar 17, 2023
Did anyone notice that the new bugs are in her vagina! How can they grow in the vagina? Or will it lay eggs in the uterus or something else?

• Red Heart

Nougat

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know the additional steps to trigger this event? I take out the adult infection repeatedly, but that's all I end up getting. It doesn't go back to the larva stage or have these two show up.

First, complete the creature (small) event.
Then give birth again and miss the creature.
Please allow about 5 days after giving birth.
Go to the back alley and select "Let the larvae" to reveal the adult creatures.

Let the event in the previous section occur.
Give birth again.
Allow 5 days to pass.
Move to "Back alley"> "Lure out the larvea"

3 Human (Chimpira)

article-August-31-2.jpg

• Red Heart

Sicko123

Nov 28, 2017
Does anyone know the additional steps to trigger this event? I take out the adult infection repeatedly, but that's all I end up getting. It doesn't go back to the larva stage or have these two show up.

Give birth again.
Allow 5 days to pass.

3 Human (Chimpira)

article-August-31-2.jpg

Johnny cage is that you?

kenngpm

Mar 17, 2023

Give birth again.
Allow 5 days to pass.

3 Human (Chimpira)

article-August-31-2.jpg

It seems that this line will appear if you lose to small mutants 3 or more times without transforming in the back alley.

• Red Heart

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022

Give birth again.
Allow 5 days to pass.

3 Human (Chimpira)

article-August-31-2.jpg

From what I've learned you have to let a small one grow to large and beat that one.
Get impregnated again and have birth to another second small one.
Once losing to the small one twice (might be 3 times unsure) the passersby should show up.

I've attached a save below where if you lose to the small infectian the passersby appear in case you can't get it.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes