noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Uncensor and cheats for v20210727
unzip, copy and paste in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 get more estrus
F3 get less estrus
F4 Suicide
F5 Take damage
F6 to cycle the suit damage status
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp

changed "ESC" to "CTRL-Q" to exit the game

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
anyone else having loading issues on the new version?
I get stuck on loading screens in all new events

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The original update had an error in certain scenes.

A bugfix was released about 5 hours later.

I'd recommend waiting a few days. It will be fixed with the translation patch as there's a few other bugs to be taken care of.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Eah, I need it too. Because the way you split game into two zips make it hard to understand...
Why you even did it in the first place?
You might be interested to know that I didn't do that. It's how inui provided the files to us backers.
You would know as much if you actually read my post which by the way is his post where he discussed it.
I will always provide the files here as-is from ci-en. I make zero changes to them.

does this have pregnancy like hounds of blades?
A form of it yes. In this game if you are impregnated during battle nothing will happen unless you allow a few days to pass and let it go untreated at the medical office. Contrast that with Hounds as you know where you could give birth directly on the battlefield. I do miss that aspect of the game quite honestly, it increased the stakes for the main character because you'd lose a great deal of stamina following a birth.

Great pack, OP. Love it when the game doesn't work.
I personally always use the upgrade files, I never use the full releases so I can't speak to the reliability of those packages.

We need to have a talk about that folder path. :LOL:

Does lust / estrus play any role now or is the dialogue still the same ? You would think at 100% estrus / lust that she would be a willing participant at that point in any sexual encounter... but she still complains with the same dialogue as 0% estrus
It does not. If you've followed any of the story up to this point you'd pretty much know that Rena is the archetypal no-nonsense female character. She's driven by duty and her mission on a foreign planet. Given that we should expect her to resist temptation where its available. All of the enemies up to this point force themselves upon her. Even her relationship with Laki (if you allow it) has a transactional basis to it, there's no attraction.

Last edited:

MrAnonymousUser

May 9, 2019
It does not. If you've followed any of the story up to this point you'd pretty much know that Rena is the archetypal no-nonsense female character. She's driven by duty and her mission on a foreign planet. Given that we should expect her to resist temptation where its available. All of the enemies up to this point force themselves upon her. Even her relationship with Laki (if you allow it) has a transactional basis to it, there's no attraction.
Yeah there's no change from before. However Rena has hinted that she's starting to like what has happened to her from the remember options in the shower. After three recollections regardless of what u chose. If you choose to remember about Laki she'll comment on how lewd he is and remember his strange manhood and she'll start to get turned on and say she's starting to feel strange and that she should stop.

Reactions: RyRa² and anon241

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
You might be interested to know that I didn't do that. It's how inui provided the files to us backers.
You would know as much if you actually read my post which by the way is his post where he discussed it.
I will always provide the files here as-is from ci-en. I make zero changes to them.

A form of it yes. In this game if you are impregnated during battle nothing will happen unless you allow a few days to pass and let it go untreated at the medical office. Contrast that with Hounds as you know where you could give birth directly on the battlefield. I do miss that aspect of the game quite honestly, it increased the stakes for the main character because you'd lose a great deal of stamina following a birth.

I personally always use the upgrade files, I never use the full releases so I can't speak to the reliability of those packages.

We need to have a talk about that folder path. :LOL:

Then that absolutely defeats the purpose of having an estrus meter - because at 100% estrus a female goes into overdrive heat

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
So I tried 99 estrus on the slums (where the guy thinks Lena is a prostitute), she doesn't bulge and tells him to fuck off
And on the bandit camp (where you can choose pay with body), she rebukes the idea on her mind

I can see estrus being implemented in the future but as of now all it does is change the resistance to h attacks and the standing animation on the menu.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes