sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
News
Inui is implementing a more intricate post-failure state for the Woova battle. Judging by the looks of the absolutely disgusting horn worm human hybrid below we can probably guess it'll be a resulting pregnancy from the rape. It's gross and I love it. I shall name him Timothy:

This is a progress report for July 2021.

This update is a continuation of the previous defeat.
Further punishment awaits Lena having been defeated by Woova.

image-web.jpg

After being violated many times she will be in a completely in a groggy state.

image-web (1).jpg

It seems to be a different place from the abandoned warehouse that became the battlefield, but here ...

image-web (2).jpg

And the shape of the next new creature, the hornworm, with a human face.
This is a human gene ...?
I think the update will be at the end of the month again, but I hope you enjoy it.

Edit 7/8/21: Fixed the images. I keep forgetting to do that.

Last edited:

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
News
Inui is implementing a more intricate post-failure state for the Woova battle. Judging by the looks of the absolutely disgusting horn worm human hybrid below we can probably guess it'll be a resulting pregnancy from the rape. It's gross and I love it. I shall name him Timothy:

View attachment 1288258

View attachment 1288259

It seems to be a different place from the abandoned warehouse that became the battlefield, but here ...

View attachment 1288260

I think the update will be at the end of the month again, but I hope you enjoy it.

Ah the gigachad Timothy. 10/10

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
How many 'routes' and Bad End is there atm?
Plenty of bad ends:
Lose to Sweep multiple times
Lose to the Mad Max style bandits
Lose to Woova (this may change)

There are also extra smaller bad ends for his Ci-En followers.

Kaika_laila

Jul 2, 2017
Plenty of bad ends:
Lose to Sweep multiple times
Lose to the Mad Max style bandits
Lose to Woova (this may change)

There are also extra smaller bad ends for his Ci-En followers.
thanks. Why does Laxi still break into the room when I already picked the accept his deal option lol

Jun 29, 2017
I'm playing the June update, everything's fine, erotic scenes are great, but continuously stabbing and shooting a female when she's down...Isn't that too violent and disgraceful?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: spoopyboopyboi

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
I'm playing the June update, everything's fine, erotic scenes are great, but continuously stabbing and shooting a female when she's down...Isn't that too violent and disgraceful?
and only if you don't play, if it's not your taste
no one is suffering violence and just art
and only drawings

the huge difference between drawing and actually hurting someone.

Reactions: pippoSlash

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I can't eyeroll hard enough for this.
I couldn't work out why a long term poster on the thread would say that, unless (i) it was linked to some kind of Yakuza honour/mindset thought, (ii) they just kept getting beaten up and mobbed or (iii) a bit of trolling.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Yes it is kinda violent all things considered (although as others pointed out there's content way "worse" like full-on guro) but that's always been in all of inui's games, so no surprises here to those who have been following from a long time.

His games have lots of grotesque beasts and monsters, and the humanoids aren't that pretty on the eyes either and it's been pretty much all rape and ryona from the start, so if you aren't into these kind of things in one way or another then it's best to avoid his games... and leave it to us absolute degenarates to enjoy them lol

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Not meant to offense anything. Just share some thoughts, that's all :)
If I recall from the storyline Rena (the main character) is on a foreign planet that is fairly xenophobic towards humans from Earth. Taking this into consideration plus the fact that she's going up against some rather nasty antagonists the actions of the enemies in the game shouldn't come as much of a surprise. From a storytelling perspective there's no reason to assume that just because she's a woman she would be treated any differently on this alien planet with these hostile characters, so you REALLY have to suspend your disbelief here.

At the same time take a step back and think about what your playing and why.
It's a weird and violent game that's really only goal is to induce fapping.

As RossoX so perfectly insinuated: "We're degenerates here."

Now if you want the lovey-dovey- every-snowflake-is-represented dating sim crap well that's okay too. Those games are on this site.

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
News

View attachment 1288258

View attachment 1288259

View attachment 1288260

That worm has some dead space shit going on there

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes