sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
By the way, Sgt. Bilco, is there no way to get Mokoto Bad End 1 and 2?
I got you fam. Had to buy them but might as well complete the collection right?:
HotM_MakotoBadEnd_1:
HotM_MakotoBadEnd_2:

And since we're on the subject, here's the new one for this month:
HotM_MakotoBadEnd_9:

Thank you for your support.
It will be a last-minute update this month as well.
It is a supporter privilege in July.

This time it is a trio of taverns that appeared in the main story.
What will happen to Makoto entwined with them?
Please enjoy.

and Mac versión,? please
There are no Mac/iOS builds for this game. Windows only. Welcome to real gaming.

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Wasn't there an option before for you to dictate how long the rape happens for? Is that option removed or was that only in HoTB?

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Update for the month, haven't tested all the paths yet, please let me know if you see a bug.
There is a bug I wanted to report: The scene after you got knocked up by voova and killed him, later in your room! After resting 2 Times instead of triggering the birth scene of voova the only thing that happens is a Black Screen!

(I should mention: Without the Translation patch the Scene does trigger but . . . well, in japanese!)

I hope this helps!

Reactions: f9account

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
So, who's going to keep track of how long this game can survive development before the creator once again decides to fuck it into the shadow realm?
Ok, I'll bite. Let's unpack.

Nanocrisis was a tech demo at best and a precursor to the story so we'll use Hounds of the Blade as the reference point.

Content:
I haven't done a full count yet but from a content perspective, this game has nearly 10x the amount of GOR scenes, 8x the amount of sex sequences, and just as many enemies each with their own combat sex anim.

Gameplay:
We basically have parity with HotB as far as the combat goes. Although the MC has no weapon of any kind, the combat is robust enough that its pretty compelling where HotB used to be. I would like to see some situations with weapon usage but if it never had any it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Story & Dialogue:
This is where he's really made strides. There's a fully fleshed out world with main characters, side characters, and what appears to be the formings of an A-plot / B-plot structure. HotB had a single 'bad guy' who we didn't meet until sometime in the game from a few disparate 'kill the things' missions.

Overall we are far beyond HotB and lightyears from Nanocrisis and with a consistent monthly update + deliverable it's looking like this one will have a completion, particuarly since now he's in a place to work on the game 24/7 vs. an after-work wide project like HotB and Nano. For any developer that's a great place to be in.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
There is a bug I wanted to report: The scene after you got knocked up by voova and killed him, later in your room! After resting 2 Times instead of triggering the birth scene of voova the only thing that happens is a Black Screen!

(I should mention: Without the Translation patch the Scene does trigger but . . . well, in japanese!)

I hope this helps!
Ok, I think this should fix it...let me know if you still have the error please!

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Ok, I'll bite. Let's unpack.

Nanocrisis was a tech demo at best and a precursor to the story so we'll use Hounds of the Blade as the reference point.

Content:
I haven't done a full count yet but from a content perspective, this game has nearly 10x the amount of GOR scenes, 8x the amount of sex sequences, and just as many enemies each with their own combat sex anim.

Gameplay:
We basically have parity with HotB as far as the combat goes. Although the MC has no weapon of any kind, the combat is robust enough that its pretty compelling where HotB used to be. I would like to see some situations with weapon usage but if it never had any it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Story & Dialogue:
This is where he's really made strides. There's a fully fleshed out world with main characters, side characters, and what appears to be the formings of an A-plot / B-plot structure. HotB had a single 'bad guy' who we didn't meet until sometime in the game from a few disparate 'kill the things' missions.

Overall we are far beyond HotB and lightyears from Nanocrisis and with a consistent monthly update + deliverable it's looking like this one will have a completion, particuarly since now he's in a place to work on the game 24/7 vs. an after-work wide project like HotB and Nano. For any developer that's a great place to be in.
Thanks hun. I've been a fan of these games since Inu first revealed Nano Crises years back and have been wary of this one after he stopped HotB.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes