YukioUchiha

Feb 28, 2018
I downloaded the game and the update but for some reason the game seems corrupted even as a RAR can someone help me?

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Update:

This is a progress report for August 2021.
This month, I'm going to bend a little sideways and implement the "creatures that have given birth" that I had left unattended.
It's about this guy.

article-Aug-15-2021-0.jpg

Creatures are creatures, even larvae.
If left unattended, there may be victims.
Lena, who has a strong sense of responsibility, cannot leave such a thing.

But how do you find the creature that escaped?
The road of the snake is a snake.
It's best to ask someone who is familiar with creatures.

Then you will be given something like this.
article-Aug-15-2021-1.jpg
We will publish the next update a little more.
A dark back alley that was dull.
What the heck is in a place like this ...?
article-Aug-15-2021-2.jpg
And Lena's miserable appearance.
What happened?
Please look forward to everything as fun to play.

Lucy_Kisa

Mar 24, 2018
I downloaded the game and the update but for some reason the game seems corrupted even as a RAR can someone help me?
Just ignore it. Manually extracting it, ignoring it and then just patching it immediately with the patch did the trick for me. I guess half the game file contents are left out of the main file and were only put into the patch

Seraphim1404

Feb 24, 2018
The Rar-File seems to be broken (corrupted) and isnt working for me. I am usually using 7zip to unpack nearly anything, but doesnt work this time.
Also tried to unpack whats getting unpacked and applying the patch over that, but then i can start the game but get stuck on the "Now Loading" screen. So i guess i am still missing mayor files.
After checking the original Rar unpacks around 550mb (of 1.9gb) and the patch gets that up to 1.1 gb. Seems still not enough to get it running.

spech231

Mar 14, 2020
I'm having the same problem. 7zip and winrar throw archive header corrupted messages so it definitely looks like it's corrupted.

Agito92

Mar 30, 2020
the next screenshot from Inui's twitter account ... but he already said that these two characters in the picture might not make it to the next update

Reactions: RyRa²

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I certainly don't recognize that one anywhere. Bear in mind that inui has done a lot of 'promo' images with Rena in various situations and these don't always translate into game events. Not saying this is the case here but these enemies and that ominous pool environment they're in are not accessible locations in the current build.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes