bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Has anyone else experienced an issue with the game hanging on the loading screen at the start of the second phase of the Woova fight? I can't actually get the to the fight, as it always just gets stuck on "Now Loading" forever.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Has anyone else experienced an issue with the game hanging on the loading screen at the start of the second phase of the Woova fight? I can't actually get the to the fight, as it always just gets stuck on "Now Loading" forever.
What version of the game? The updated one or the original 29th release?

Reactions: bubblebobble5

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Thanks hun. I've been a fan of these games since Inu first revealed Nano Crises years back and have been wary of this one after he stopped HotB.
You're not wrong to be but maybe third time's a charm? I personally miss the plot and world behind Nanocrisis. That had a solid idea behind it as well as a visual realism which would have lend itself to some more gruesome visuals. I think perhaps though that's precisely WHY it was abandoned.

If you think about it... HoTB represented a total departure from a realistic aesthetic and a move towards more creative freedom so as not to be restricted to having to stick to tropes and do some real experimentation with the universe which for many of us was a bridge too far with the likes of "Duck Man". However I think Meteor pulls back on those reigns a fair bit and therefore became a somewhat balanced blend of the two. Whether inui realizes it or not he's learning how to construct and refine a visual language. It's just a shame its taken the greater part of 11+ years for us to get to this point. Yet I don't blame him, I can relate. For many indie devs it's not about the final product but the journey, as cheezy as that sounds.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
You're not wrong to be but maybe third time's a charm? I personally miss the plot and world behind Nanocrisis. That had a solid idea behind it as well as a visual realism which would have lend itself to some more gruesome visuals. I think perhaps though that's precisely WHY it was abandoned.

If you think about it... HoTB represented a total departure from a realistic aesthetic and a move towards more creative freedom so as not to be restricted to having to stick to tropes and do some real experimentation with the universe which for many of us was a bridge too far with the likes of "Duck Man". However I think Meteor pulls back on those reigns a fair bit and therefore became a somewhat balanced blend of the two. Whether inui realizes it or not he's learning how to construct and refine a visual language. It's just a shame its taken the greater part of 11+ years for us to get to this point. Yet I don't blame him, I can relate. For many indie devs it's not about the final product but the journey, as cheezy as that sounds.
11+ years of mostly clothed sex, bug procreation, faceless virtual hitmen and (not) Howard the Duck, are we sure its a journey and not an adventure? 1628107560810.png

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
main-qimg-62f4d71ef7c0dc15ae5473d14a99856e.gif

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
Me, i read that you need to donwload the full game, not the update but its to heavy and you need a premium mega account

Jun 29, 2017
The 1st defeat when transform with woova just has some lags. Does anybody have the same problem? After stabbing & shooting, game is running but scene just stop right there...

Reactions: AlexDark1027

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
Hello guy,

Sorry english isn't my native language :geek:
Very good game.
I can't wait for the following (y)

Maybe after 3 lose in bar, we could have choice for avoid fight and start gang-rape immediately.
And after 3 avoidance of fight she's accosted in street (sometime) and slum (everytime).
In street she's bring in slum.
Again, after 3 lose, we have choice for avoid fight and start gang-rape immediately. :p
The approaches continues despite the Sweep's defeat.

Same thinks for rescue, after some time (3 ? more ?), she must prostitute for.

axmed4555

Sep 3, 2017
A form of it yes. In this game if you are impregnated during battle nothing will happen unless you allow a few days to pass and let it go untreated at the medical office. Contrast that with Hounds as you know where you could give birth directly on the battlefield. I do miss that aspect of the game quite honestly, it increased the stakes for the main character because you'd lose a great deal of stamina following a birth.
Well, it was working only with flies like that, so maaaaaybe, there's a chance that he will add something similar in the future to be unknown

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes