fafar

May 27, 2017
Private status report
By the way, the following is a little personal status report.

In fact, her mother met an accident this month and she is currently in the hospital.
She has no life-threatening condition, but she has a broken leg and needs surgery.
My parents are already old, so I was pretty worried that I wouldn't be able to walk if I wasn't good at it.
Fortunately, the doctor explained that the probability of that happening would be low, so I'm relieved to stroke my chest.
My father is already suffering from dementia, so if my mother needed nursing care, it would have a significant impact on game production.
That said, I don't know what will happen in the future, so I would like to keep an eye on the progress.
In the unlikely event that something goes wrong, we will report it again.

If you have an elderly parent like me, you may want to have bicycle insurance.
Elderly people are more likely to suffer injuries that make them unable to walk just by falling on their bicycles.
There is a risk that more than 10 million indemnities will be claimed if you become a victim as well as a perpetrator.
In the future aging society, we may need a cane that will not fall.

• Sad
Reactions: Daisuu and RyRa²

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Update today, No new build:

This is the first progress report for 2022.

The elements that have been implemented so far are as follows.

• Implementation of the emergence of parasitized maggots
  • Implementation of items that promote the growth of eggs and parasitized creatures
  • Implementation of items that will definitely get pregnant
  • Implementation of the fly stage defeat scene
The above is already complete and will be implemented in the next update.
In the defeat scene, you will get a terrible look like this, so please look forward to it.

View attachment 1607877

We also want to implement yet another enemy.
There was a weird creature on the fly stage, right?
Implement the enemy version on it.

View attachment 1607904

It's a plant-based creature that doesn't move from the spot, but it tries to catch the approaching prey like this.

[Can't post video]

Of course, if you get caught, you will meet naughty eyes.
I don't know if I can implement all the elements for this creature, but I'll do my best to complete it.
So do the eggs parasitize in the uterus? I'm hoping we can get at least one type of vaginal parasite that hosts itself in the womb.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
What about capitalizing on the yakuza bosses birthing sequence and get all the bang for your buck? Why not implement a new enemy that's a large alien worm similar to the boss except not human looking (like with lobster eyes) that either makes the PC psychically or chemically attached to them? It'd be the Infectians early life stages wherein they host in the uterus and control their host or at least influence them.

They encourage the PC to surrender to Infectians and mate so that they get pregnant, but here's the twist, it stores each one as an individual pregnancy. 4 times having sex = 4 individual pregnancies. It could even help create twins/triplets/quadriplets, etc. If it goes too long without it, then it could result in energy loss as being a parasite it'd need to get nutrients somewhere and raising the lust levels. As a reward it could either induce heat (optional) and cap the lust level or be more passive and not disturb her as much like the other parasites.

The point is essentially to make either a psychic or chemical using parasite to influence the PC. It could use the birthing animations with tweaked models from the boss and do the same thing the boss does in the bad end which is host itself in her womb. Could even make the PC look pregnant or at least obviously infected. And yes I understand this is purely in theory and would require a lot of work, only pitching an idea here

Reactions: ohrunaway

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
What about capitalizing on the yakuza bosses birthing sequence and get all the bang for your buck? Why not implement a new enemy that's a large alien worm similar to the boss except not human looking (like with lobster eyes) that either makes the PC psychically or chemically attached to them? It'd be the Infectians early life stages wherein they host in the uterus and control their host or at least influence them.

They encourage the PC to surrender to Infectians and mate so that they get pregnant, but here's the twist, it stores each one as an individual pregnancy. 4 times having sex = 4 individual pregnancies. It could even help create twins/triplets/quadriplets, etc. If it goes too long without it, then it could result in energy loss as being a parasite it'd need to get nutrients somewhere and raising the lust levels. As a reward it could either induce heat (optional) and cap the lust level or be more passive and not disturb her as much like the other parasites.

The point is essentially to make either a psychic or chemical using parasite to influence the PC. It could use the birthing animations with tweaked models from the boss and do the same thing the boss does in the bad end which is host itself in her womb. Could even make the PC look pregnant or at least obviously infected. And yes I understand this is purely in theory and would require a lot of work, only pitching an idea here
Love the enthusiasm, all great ideas but I'm not the developer :sneaky: - You'd have to talk to after you learn Japanese. :p

Amy Burn

Jun 22, 2017
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but the pictures in the top left and right hand corners are slightly out of frame for me. Is there anyway to fix that?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Looks like a zoom issue, test and doublecheck the unity settings when opening the launcher.

Amy Burn

Jun 22, 2017
How do I do that? I mean, I play on 1280x800, same as all the others.

Never mind, figured it out. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Amy Burn

Jun 22, 2017
It's not a zoom issue. It's a low resolution issue.
Play it in a higher resolution and the problem will go away.

I had to play mine in 1080p in order to get the full screen.
Actually playing on resolution 1280x700 fixed it. I was playing on one that was too high.

Reactions: Nevermindoff

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Actually playing on resolution 1280x700 fixed it. I was playing on one that was too high.
That is really wierd. I tried it in every resolution on mine and the only one that would show everything was 1080p.
Glad you got it working .

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
End of November Update:

Sorry I made you wait.
It is an update for November.

First of all, from the supporters of the 500 yen plan.
Supporters of the 100 yen plan will be on December 28, one month later.

The contents of this update are as follows.

Egg spawning / mating implementation
As I mentioned in the progress report, we implemented fly (large) spawning and mating.

View attachment 1523368

Spawning and mating are separate, and if they are caught by another fly after spawning, they will be mated.
There are stages from spawning to the birth and parasitism of maggots, and even the emergence of maggots, but this time it will be implemented up to the following stages.

・ Eggs are laid in the vagina
 ↓
・ Eggs in the vagina are fertilized by mating with another fly ← Coco!
 ↓
- some time that there is an egg in the vagina hatching, Uji蟲is born
 ↓
-Uji蟲is parasitic in anal
 ↓
to eat excrement of Rena in anal grow
 ↓
to emergence to-Kobae

In addition, the egg laying and copulation implemented this time is only in the standing state, and the egg laying and copulation in the down state will be implemented next time.
Sorry for the slow update speed.
Actually, I was planning to make a motion in a down state, but I suffered from insomnia for about 10 days and the production speed dropped significantly.
In the next update, we will try to implement even the emergence of Drosophila.

Addition of screenshot function
This was previously requested, but this time I was finally able to implement it.

You can take a screenshot during the game with the F1 key.
The captured images are saved in the Screenshot folder.

I was thinking that it would be easy, but due to the specifications of Unity, the output destination of the image is different between the test environment and the actual environment, and I did not notice it and the implementation was postponed.

In keeping with the last update: The new area is unlocked by getting hunter level 3+
You can edit your save XML files to cheat leveling if you need.

Update Package Only: Mega
Full Package P1: Mega
Full Package P2: Mega
Save (Old from 9/30/21): Mega
Translation: Coming Soon
Decensor Patch (Thx Fly'Earth): Mega
The 'SAVE' from this pack does'nt exist anymore :cry:

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes