Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
Sorry if i am repeating the Question again,:censored:
can i just download the New update (Only) and patch it up in pre existing main game folder. Would it work?
Or do i need to down load both the game files as well as the Update again. and repeat the process over and over again every time there is a new update.

Just a small doubt.
there is already a small update patch you only need to download it but usually it only patch the previous version if i remember right
if you have a very old one then you need to download a new one

Reactions: RyRa²

BackSeatDog

Mar 25, 2019
I recently discovered a possible reason why some people have infinite loading screens. Seems that if the game folder is buried too deep in a file system it can bork loading screens somehow. I've had loading issues on the third map with HotM and moving the game folder to my desktop fixed it for me.

There was another game that had this issue (HoneySelect2?), and I've encountered warnings posted on other forums when modding other titles about this issue with certain file placements. Not sure why exactly it's a phenomena, but it's a thing on some games. Just thought I'd put it out there.

Ghost3322

Feb 6, 2019
i downloaded
I recently discovered a possible reason why some people have infinite loading screens. Seems that if the game folder is buried too deep in a file system it can bork loading screens somehow. I've had loading issues on the third map with HotM and moving the game folder to my desktop fixed it for me.

There was another game that had this issue (HoneySelect2?), and I've encountered warnings posted on other forums when modding other titles about this issue with certain file placements. Not sure why exactly it's a phenomena, but it's a thing on some games. Just thought I'd put it out there.
For some reason i have the same problem my game wont load to the third map and i already put the game folder on my desktop and still nothing works

Ghost3322

Feb 6, 2019
i downloaded

For some reason i have the same problem my game wont load to the third map and i already put the game folder on my desktop and still nothing works
i also tried to reinstall the game like 3 times now and the only thing i do is use the safe file from Bilko

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
That is a wierd issue. I moved my game from my desktop to d:/games/HotM64Full1/ and never had this problem so I decided to test this and moved it into my my steam folder d:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/HotM64Full1 and still no issue. I played for about 2 hours then decided to try a save file I downloaded from a few pages ago and then I started to get loading issues.
Is there anything new if you reach Rank 4?
Not yet.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
In the old days of Windows, particularly for games with Unicode support, the game would barf bigtime if the path had any spaces in it. I don't suspect this is still an issue in Win10 today but.. something to try.

Also, please don't PM me for the save file. C'mon. Look at my sig.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Side Story Content for Supporters:

It took longer than expected.
Actually, I was a little addicted to other things.
When I was looking for materials for supporter benefits on Daz, I found a good material for other characters.
It's the material of the female male heroine I introduced before, but time has passed when I was playing with it. I'm sorry.
It's published on Pixiv, so if you're interested in the word "female boy / boy's daughter", please take a look.
Of course, because it is a character of this circle, it is a "fighting heroine insult".

Maki Update Quick Snopsis:
Hi, I'm Tora-san because it's the year of the tiger.
A body that is many times larger than Maki. And a huge penis that rises.
It seems that you can hear Maki's heart's voice, "Wow, are you really the other party of this?"

1643905080087.png

While Google Translate did its best.. I really.. can't make heads or tails of this storyline:

"Wow, that's a lycanthrope. It's a different story, that fucking information store."

As always, get rid of the bounty neck.
I was getting a job with such a story.
However, when I opened the lid, it was very different from the information in advance.
It was good until I found the hideout of the bounty, but the opponent turned into a giant tiger in front of me.

"I wonder if that is a heavy load, but it's my pride to abandon the work I received ..."

Lycanthropes are notorious in this area.
The fighting ability is extremely high, and it will not be possible with some ammunition.
Maki's current equipment may not be enough.

Maki Bad End #3:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Side Story Content for Supporters:

It took longer than expected.
Actually, I was a little addicted to other things.
When I was looking for materials for supporter benefits on Daz, I found a good material for other characters.
It's the material of the female male heroine I introduced before, but time has passed when I was playing with it. I'm sorry.
It's published on Pixiv, so if you're interested in the word "female boy / boy's daughter", please take a look.
Of course, because it is a character of this circle, it is a "fighting heroine insult".

Maki Update Quick Snopsis:
Hi, I'm Tora-san because it's the year of the tiger.
A body that is many times larger than Maki. And a huge penis that rises.
It seems that you can hear Maki's heart's voice, "Wow, are you really the other party of this?"

View attachment 1632263

While Google Translate did its best.. I really.. can't make heads or tails of this storyline:

"Wow, that's a lycanthrope. It's a different story, that fucking information store."

As always, get rid of the bounty neck.
I was getting a job with such a story.
However, when I opened the lid, it was very different from the information in advance.
It was good until I found the hideout of the bounty, but the opponent turned into a giant tiger in front of me.

"I wonder if that is a heavy load, but it's my pride to abandon the work I received ..."

Lycanthropes are notorious in this area.
The fighting ability is extremely high, and it will not be possible with some ammunition.
Maki's current equipment may not be enough.

Maki Bad End #3:
Mega
Pixeldrain
the mosaic can be removed on these ones too btw
1643910880888.png
much better

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes