Ghost3322

Feb 6, 2019
the game still wont load the third forest map and i tried evrything ppl said i even downloaded a fully working game from some1 else`s torrent and still it wont load the third forest map

Ghost3322

Feb 6, 2019
For now i just deleted the whole game and ill wait for a new update first and try it out then becauze nothing is working ...

blesche2384

Nov 13, 2021
I can't get it to run.

It goes to the Unity splash screen, and then quits for no reason.

Running windows 11, 11th gen core i7processor.

-edit-

Nvm. Installed update, and now it works fine.

Last edited:

TheParroter

Nov 18, 2019
Woa, I kinda want to tried it, but it kinda fucky atm, yea ? like music still playing when I mute them all, I open key config but never knew what cancel button was, I rewrite it in json use wsad as move control it somehow didn't register.

Anyway, thank you for your work to everyone contributing.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I can't get in the forest. It shows me only loading screen. Other places are still fine.
It's almost like someone has had this issue for EVERY release the past year or so... And like EVERYONE with this issue has had it answered in the thread already.

You failed to install the game correctly.

Full in Depth New Installation Guide (for Windows)

Step 1: Download both Part1 and Part2 of the game.

Step 2: Use 7zip (or your preferred extractor, but I recommend 7zip) to extract both part 1 and part 2 to your computer, but NOT into the default "programs" or "windows" folders.
View attachment 1602036

Step 3: Go into the part 2 folder. Then copy the files in that folder.
View attachment 1602038

Step 4: Go into the Part 1 files and paste the copied files into it.
View attachment 1602039

Step 5:A window will pop up asking you if yo want to combine the folders, click yes.
View attachment 1602042

You are done. That is how to correctly install the game.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Please whatever you do NEVER think bad about your game DEV! You have a few games ive played and supported that are complete masterpieces. They are one of a kind and imo there isn't one game of this genre that is this good!:love:

Reactions: Beats9821

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Again, here's a save and scene guide pack. I've added save 12 for the start of the current content, from that save go to sortie then the forest to see that stuff.

Copy everything, or an individual save, into hotm64full1 (or whatever your base folder is, I use the two parts combined into the first part) and then "save" (IE hotm64full1\save)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Please whatever you do NEVER think bad about your game DEV! You have a few games ive played and supported that are complete masterpieces. They are one of a kind and imo there isn't one game of this genre that is this good!:love:
The Dev is not here--however, I passed your message on.

I think he'd appreciate it if you posted your advice to him here:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Dev wants to know if you prefer 64 bit or 32 bit.

Vote on this link:

Is your OS 64bit or 32bit?

-64bit
-32bit
-I do not understand
-I don't know but I use Windows 10

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes