Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Considering 64 bit cpu's have been out since 2003 for AMD and 2004 for intel for regular computers (1961 for supercomputers), it makes no since to even consider a 32 bit OS which will greatly limit it's functionality.
Unless you're using an AMD K7 (made in 1999) or older or an Intel made before 2007, then you definetly have a 64 bit processor and should be using a 64 bit OS. Intel had a few 32 bit CPU's before 2007 (Celeron M, Core Solo, Core Duo) as low end cpu's, but everything since has been 64 bit.
Just to clarify I am talking about desktop and laptop cpu's and not cell phone, tablet, or Pi cpu's.

With all that said, it shouldn't even be a question of 64 bit or 32 bit anymore.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Considering 64 bit cpu's have been out since 2003 for AMD and 2004 for intel for regular computers (1961 for supercomputers), it makes no since to even consider a 32 bit OS which will greatly limit it's functionality.
Unless you're using an AMD K7 (made in 1999) or older or an Intel made before 2007, then you definetly have a 64 bit processor and should be using a 64 bit OS. Intel had a few 32 bit CPU's before 2007 (Celeron M, Core Solo, Core Duo) as low end cpu's, but everything since has been 64 bit.
Just to clarify I am talking about desktop and laptop cpu's and not cell phone, tablet, or Pi cpu's.

With all that said, it shouldn't even be a question of 64 bit or 32 bit anymore.
Well you say that... <pushes up glasses>.. but the problem isn't just the remaining legacy hold outs. A great deal of software these days is still being written in a 32bit context (which is 64bit compatible). Applications that absolutely should be taking advantage of 64bit architecture are not. I blame lazy developers.

Bombo32

Oct 30, 2020
I have a question - does the game progress further if I don't tell zetto about lakki at all? My charracter constantly talks about it when I click the " think about the future" option and nothing seems to be happening plotiwise. I just have 3 stages unlocked and thats all.

Reactions: horst0815

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I have a question - does the game progress further if I don't tell zetto about lakki at all? My charracter constantly talks about it when I click the " think about the future" option and nothing seems to be happening plotiwise. I just have 3 stages unlocked and thats all.
You can travel around, make money, and level up but the main story will progress no further until you talk to him about Laki.

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone else have the game get stuck when getting caught by the new flower enemy? All I get is a CG and a blank text box. Maybe the text isn't loading for some reason?

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
Again, here's a save and scene guide pack. I've added save 12 for the start of the current content, from that save go to sortie then the forest to see that stuff.

Copy everything, or an individual save, into hotm64full1 (or whatever your base folder is, I use the two parts combined into the first part) and then "save" (IE hotm64full1\save)
Loading save 12 and going to the new area with the flys doesn't load the sortie

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why does the latest Woods game load indefinitely
Try reading the thread a bit next time, I answered this literally on the last page for someone else, by quoting myself from a while ago about the same damn "bug".

It's almost like someone has had this issue for EVERY release the past year or so... And like EVERYONE with this issue has had it answered in the thread already.

You failed to install the game correctly.
Full in Depth New Installation Guide (for Windows)

Step 1: Download both Part1 and Part2 of the game.

Step 2: Use 7zip (or your preferred extractor, but I recommend 7zip) to extract both part 1 and part 2 to your computer, but NOT into the default "programs" or "windows" folders.
View attachment 1602036

Step 3: Go into the part 2 folder. Then copy the files in that folder.
View attachment 1602038

Step 4: Go into the Part 1 files and paste the copied files into it.
View attachment 1602039

Step 5:A window will pop up asking you if yo want to combine the folders, click yes.
View attachment 1602042

You are done. That is how to correctly install the game.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Loading save 12 and going to the new area with the flys doesn't load the sortie
The sortie is how you get to the new area. That is the sortie, the garden of smell or whatever it is. Go further right for the flowers - there's only three sorties as it stands, the tunnel, the desert and the jungle.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
did a search, and tried many keys in game. guys how do you take screenshots on this game?
Look on your keyboard, and you should find a key labeled print screen (prt sc, prnt scrn, exc.) This key is generally to the right of the F12 key. Hitting that key takes a screenshot of what's on your monitor into the computer's clipboard, where it stores things you've copied. You can then just paste the screenshot into paint (or any other image editor) and save it.

Reactions: Mordona
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes