souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone know how to get the third sortie to load? I'm permanently stuck in the loading screen for it.
Try reading the thread a bit next time, I answered this literally on the last page for someone else, by quoting myself from a while ago about the same damn "bug".
Third person with this old "bug" this update... Who can't be bothered to read the thread at all... I posted this (again) just 1 page back.

Full in Depth New Installation Guide (for Windows)

Step 1: Download both Part1 and Part2 of the game.

Step 2: Use 7zip (or your preferred extractor, but I recommend 7zip) to extract both part 1 and part 2 to your computer, but NOT into the default "programs" or "windows" folders.
View attachment 1602036

Step 3: Go into the part 2 folder. Then copy the files in that folder.
View attachment 1602038

Step 4: Go into the Part 1 files and paste the copied files into it.
View attachment 1602039

Step 5:A window will pop up asking you if yo want to combine the folders, click yes.
View attachment 1602042

You are done. That is how to correctly install the game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
There is 74 pages so I was a little disheartened, appreciate the help though, thanks. :)
You can easily read from the most recent page of posts back, since that's a hell of a lot less and you're unlikely to be the first to find a bug (or not a bug in this case). I personally will first use the search thread function of a forum, and look back a few pages in the thread before posting about a bug, since that doesn't take long and (especially with in development games) will tell you about the most recent bugs and fixes.

Reactions: Fly'earth

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Update for Feb 2022 is that.. there's no update. Meh.

I'm sorry.
Updates are unlikely to be in time in February.
As always, I'm really sorry that the production was late.
As soon as the update is completed, it will be published in this article.
You can download it if you support us during February.
We will also make the supporter benefits available for download in a separate article.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
We got something new today:

Sorry I made you wait.
It is an update for February.
This update has created a new enemy at the back of the fly stage.
However, it was not possible to implement all the planned elements.
The defeat scene etc. will be the next update.

Full (Part 1):
Full (Part 2):
Update Only:

Last edited:

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
We got something new today:

Sorry I made you wait.
It is an update for February.
This update has created a new enemy at the back of the fly stage.
However, it was not possible to implement all the planned elements.
The defeat scene etc. will be the next update.

Full (Part 1):
Full (Part 2):
Update Only: Mega Pixeldrain
Sooo, Pics please, anyone? Go for it, I´ll wait here! Yes, I´m kinda too lazy to go for an opponent that probs still doesn´t do anythin . . .

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
so only those hunters huh so their atks are gun for long range and just quick thrusts when near you no grabs when standing as for the lewd content they do the usual stick a maggot inside you then fucks you doggy style and thats the update i think.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
i cant use items while i'm restrained , i dont understand why i'm restrained and how i can remove that , if someone can help

Reactions: bad_mofo

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone else have problems when the CGs from the new level get triggered? (The plant vore, and the fly hunters)

Only the CG appears, and when I hit z, only a blank text box appears. I can't continue or exit the scene.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes