Maelstromss

Mar 2, 2019
Anyone else having issues with the H-Scenes? I downloaded the 2 parts for a fresh install and H-Scenes don't load, just stuck on a never ending loading screen. The new fights also bugged (Slum Junkie fight the Junkie appears as a white block in combat, and during Thug rematch the fingering animation doesn't load).

EDIT: Never mind, think there was just an issue in extracting Part 2. Redid it and it works fine. Simple, small update, but nice to see that Inu's focusing on the main story again.
how do you fix it, i'm still having problem

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
This game is quite big now. I wonder if there is a scene list for not to miss any content, like HotB had

Zenith48

Dec 15, 2018
Is there any chance we could get the OP updated with the latest version of the game as well as all the extras (such as the latest translation and the uncensor patch)? It's really not ideal having to sift through tons of posts looking for the stuff.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Up to date translation should be up tomorrow.

Is there any chance we could get the OP updated with the latest version of the game as well as all the extras (such as the latest translation and the uncensor patch)? It's really not ideal having to sift through tons of posts looking for the stuff.
I do the translations for the designer. Usually takes a week after the Japanese release.
Sgt. Bilco keeps an archive of the most recent releases.
noxtek does the cheat/censor patches.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes