f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
If anyone has any requests for content or storylines, please post them here and I'll get them to Inui. Try and be extremely specific with your comment/criticism.

Reactions: RyRa²

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
If anyone has any requests for content or storylines, please post them here and I'll get them to Inui. Try and be extremely specific with your comment/criticism.
i have a suggestion regarding h scene,,, it would be amazing if there was 'double penetration' and for that transformed alien thug... biting her tits or 'one leg up standing' pose h scene,, the story created by him seems good so far,, its better if he adds his own ideas on story

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

morgomir2327

Jan 9, 2022
I would like to see an enemy making rena a meat armour. Like literally hand her to his body and never put his dick out ever again.(probably a bad end scenerio)
Would like to see more angles for animations.
As for storyline; well, the best idead would be multiple endings depending on your previous choices. Its fairly common idea but still so good nonetheless. I know its really hard to do but, i would like to see much more gameplay than visual novel type story advencements.
I know im asking too much but i want this game to be the best. (Still one of the best for me)
Side quests would be amazing as well as additional job types. (like whoring :p)
Again i really dont want to effect on his storyline design. Hes doing a great job with it already. Just some general desires of a degenerate. :)
Btw, its my first comment on this forum. Im here for like months but never posted a single comment. Because this game is special to me. Thank you developer.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
I would like to see an enemy making rena a meat armour. Like literally hand her to his body and never put his dick out ever again.(probably a bad end scenerio)
Would like to see more angles for animations.
As for storyline; well, the best idead would be multiple endings depending on your previous choices. Its fairly common idea but still so good nonetheless. I know its really hard to do but, i would like to see much more gameplay than visual novel type story advencements.
I know im asking too much but i want this game to be the best. (Still one of the best for me)
Side quests would be amazing as well as additional job types. (like whoring :p)
Again i really dont want to effect on his storyline design. Hes doing a great job with it already. Just some general desires of a degenerate. :)
Btw, its my first comment on this forum. Im here for like months but never posted a single comment. Because this game is special to me. Thank you developer.
wow, thats was too good, hopefully he (dev) can do it in just.... one year...
two years... cant fucken predict- that guy lose his mind every now and then :ROFLMAO:
No offense.:censored:

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
Hello,
More anal, double and triple penetrations.
Prostitution for pay her debt.
:sneaky:
Thanks

nb : I forget, tight mini skirt :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: BuffLawyer and RRP

water_of_bottle

Oct 5, 2020
the return of the 'two camera angles' in recent scenes was great. The latest one involving the dragable POV camera of the alley gangster scene was really good and I'd love more of it.

only gripe is that it's a tad too zoomed in.

Also, this is a bit of a stretch, but having Aya from Hounds of the Blade appear as a cameo would be fucking great, just like how the Nanocrisis protag appeared in Hounds of the Blade.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
HAHA. i wont tease you much here. Sovvy... :geek: you will have all of Dark wishes fulfilled, go down to this page(n), find the page 80,:coffee:
you will meet a Person name Sgt_Bilko:devilish: There.
Bang... you get it.:poop::poop::poop:

Reactions: NukaCola

orangesorbet

Mar 1, 2018
The text.zip update on page 80 does not include the build uploaded on April 20 (e.g. the alley thugs scenes are untranslated).

EDIT: The official translation can be found on the author's Ci-en (on the first post). If you scroll down, you'll see "English translation update Ver20220420" which translates all current content. I've attached the file just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Super_Nova-

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
ok. Great. Now you have to go to a new path, come down here on page 83, you will meet A new person who bet for Oranges. he will grant your wishes... the Dark desires of your heart... :alien::alien::alien:

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
ask him, if would add some beastality stuff in it. some zombie dogs or alien more stuff.
Tanks :geek:
A zoo ? With visitor, it's the gallery of the game :p

Hello,
More anal, double and triple penetrations.
Prostitution for pay her debt.
:sneaky:
Thanks

nb : I forget, tight mini skirt :devilish:
When she become whore, sexual harassement in the street,bar and other place with people :giggle:
Sometime they want more ; pay for sex, rape with or without robb all her money and item.
If she want stop rape with or without robb her money and item, she need work in brothel :devilish:

Reactions: Super_Nova-
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes