slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
If anyone has any requests for content or storylines, please post them here and I'll get them to Inui. Try and be extremely specific with your comment/criticism.
Can add permanent or semi-permanent bad states?Add some monsters with brainwashing properties, such as face bugs, brain parasites, etc.In addition to accelerating the MC's fall, these bad stats and parasites also affect MC's behavior in combat.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Can add permanent or semi-permanent bad states?Add some monsters with brainwashing properties, such as face bugs, brain parasites, etc.In addition to accelerating the MC's fall, these bad stats and parasites also affect MC's behavior in combat.
Sounds like you'd be interested in The Agnietta.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Hi. I got the Hounds of the Blade

Thanks for sharing. you saved me the search. i lost it from my collection.
appreciate it (y)
just the download speed was really slow i have 600MBps . it worked for me. so TANKS;)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The translation patch didn't work with HotM64Full1_20220420 for me :( . The version from page 80

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
If anyone has any requests for content or storylines, please post them here and I'll get them to Inui. Try and be extremely specific with your comment/criticism.
How about some progressively more invasive chikan action?

Protagonist has to use a subway train/similar to get around town, when using it there's a chance someone may come up to grope her. She can either endure it, move away or retaliate.

Retaliate will likely put a stop to any future chikan attempts.

Moving away will avoid the chikan scene until time.

Enduring will advance the scene a little, it will progress little by little each encounter until eventually the main character gets ganged up on and then things get really wild since she hasn't resisted the groping thus far.

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
How about some progressively more invasive chikan action?

Protagonist has to use a subway train/similar to get around town, when using it there's a chance someone may come up to grope her. She can either endure it, move away or retaliate.

Retaliate will likely put a stop to any future chikan attempts.

Moving away will avoid the chikan scene until time.

Enduring will advance the scene a little, it will progress little by little each encounter until eventually the main character gets ganged up on and then things get really wild since she hasn't resisted the groping thus far.
Yes this, I would love some chikan action. Rena could have to use a train to get to a new location, or stalk someone and follow them into a train. Obviously a human in a crowded train is begging for trouble.

Resisting will cause Rena to get exposed and fail the mission. She has to be groped once or twice to complete the mission. If you ride it additional times, it can get worse for her, Rena can fight back, leading to a civilian fight. If she loses, gang rape. If she wins, event ends. If she doesn't fight back (to maintain low profile), dubious consent gang rape.

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
An arena of sorts would be nice. Fight certain enemies, or repeat enemy models but with different Defeat animations.

Can even add a bonus, either unlockable or post game (if Inui does finish, and I will be cheering for him to finish all the way) where you can re-fight one off bosses here as well (like Woova).

Reactions: RyRa²

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
Make radar, map or somethinks for know where we are in stage, near start, middle or near end. o_O

Reactions: Fly'earth
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes