f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Alright, any more suggestions for gameplay or better interfaces? I'll be explaining it all to him due to the language barriers in one big group.

Reactions: Fly'earth

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Alright, any more suggestions for gameplay or better interfaces? I'll be explaining it all to him due to the language barriers in one big group.
(1)improve graphics,,, it becomes blurry when zoomed in.
(2)H-scene: new pose like 'standing one leg hold' 'double penetration' 'strangled pose' ..more like struggling scenes.
(3)the new parasitic boss that appears at the end would be amazing if he had crawling movement , jump attack and tongue grab... h scene: strangle her neck with tongue and fuck her or doggystyle
(4)Story: since the thug in slum turned into parasite alien, maybe dev can show that the main boss is doing experiments and turning people into different kind of monsters(better storyline for new enemies to add)

Rest is upto dev,, he has done good work so far

i think patrons would love these things:)

SuperHornet2022

Mar 5, 2022
(2)H-scene: new pose like 'standing one leg hold' 'double penetration' 'strangled pose' ..more like struggling scenes.
(3)the new parasitic boss that appears at the end would be amazing if he had crawling movement , jump attack and tongue grab... h scene: strangle her neck with tongue and fuck her or doggystyle
(4)Story: since the thug in slum turned into parasite alien, maybe dev can show that the main boss is doing experiments and turning people into different kind of monsters(better storyline for new enemies to add)

I think her face needs a little improvement ,also I don't like armor putting on her lower legs, seems a bit bloated

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
I always thought the idea of a parasite inside Rena's pussy while she's talking to one of her colleagues. She's in the middle of an intense conversation while the parasite stimulates her, and you can see it moving under her skirt.

So she's forced to try and keep it inside to keep it from falling out in the middle of the conversation but it just stimulates her more

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I always thought the idea of a parasite inside Rena's pussy while she's talking to one of her colleagues. She's in the middle of an intense conversation while the parasite stimulates her, and you can see it moving under her skirt.

So she's forced to try and keep it inside to keep it from falling out in the middle of the conversation but it just stimulates her more
Technically something like that is already in ; P

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Oh! Oh! I want Imprisonment! Like, after getting beaten the Protagonist girl get´s taken into a base or cave and that place turns temporary into the new "respawn" area! There you can either sleep and wait (which turns into a rape scene) or try to escape! And if she fails the escape the opponents bring her back to her "room" or respawn location!
(I know we already have that scene with the bike but I would prefer a mode where you have to fight or sneak your way out!)

I would freaking LOVE this! :love:

Reactions: RyRa²

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Greetings!
So, sir, we need more outfits!
Need a blowjob, deepthroat, and gangbang!
Part-time jobs in a cafe as a waitress, in a laboratory as an assistant, in a dark alley to help the police, and so on.
Although I would LOVE those ideas . . . wouldn´t that be a bit too much to ask for? ^^*

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
y'all are coming up with ideas that have nothing to do with the plot
if we're going that far, we may as well just slap her in random pits with dicks in the walls and call it a day
the main game already deviates enough from the main idea

Reactions: Christin Eleven

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022

i dont think this has nothing to do with the plot... and im not even asking to add this,, its a simple suggestion to help dev

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
y'all are coming up with ideas that have nothing to do with the plot
if we're going that far, we may as well just slap her in random pits with dicks in the walls and call it a day
the main game already deviates enough from the main idea
I didn't know that's what the suggestions are for, but I do have an idea for gameplay.

I think that a timed event level would be a good idea. Something like Rena destroying a drug base, so she's forced to make her way out as fast as possible before it's too late. Could also make the action a bit more exciting by making her pick up a gun to mow down as many enemies as she can to clear a path and get out. Of course make her throw the gun away at the end or something. I think that would be a fun level and a nice change of pace.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes