Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
One lucky bastard you were ;). well lets keep this place forIn game discussions, lets cut it before someone start swearing on you and me Lol

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
If anyone has any requests for content or storylines, please post them here and I'll get them to Inui. Try and be extremely specific with your comment/criticism.
y'all are coming up with ideas that have nothing to do with the plot
if we're going that far, we may as well just slap her in random pits with dicks in the walls and call it a day
the main game already deviates enough from the main idea
When we complete game over of stage 3, shortcut appear to last part of stage 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that makes all Asians.... Aliens :LOL:
2 or 3 billion of alien on Earth :ROFLMAO:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
her face does look a bit strange to me as well, like something isn't quite right with it. Never seen a person with a similar face
EDIT: well you know, maybe it's the huge eyes lol
Yes, it's in the "uncanny valley" because the anime eyes are too large for her realistic face.

If you reduce her eyes slightly it looks more proportioned, as seen by the artist earlier in this thread:

image-web.jpg

Compare this to real-life models:

FS1EHQvVsAAve9_.jpg

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
wait what thanks for the big picture i've wanted to know the source of it for so long and i even asked the guy in this thread but the ass ignored me but now that i'm looking at it wtf it's a 3d girl!?!? not a real one!?!?

Reactions: f9account

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Yes, it's in the "uncanny valley" because the anime eyes are too large for her realistic face.

If you reduce her eyes slightly it looks more proportioned, as seen by the artist earlier in this thread:

View attachment 1815126

Compare this to real-life models:

View attachment 1815127
Its Okey We can now pass this Conversation Now, I dont want to sound Racist Anymore Lol. But yeah I would have loved it if he would have added a Caucasian girl and also some English Female voices. TBH... they fucken sound crazy.:sleep:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Its Okey We can now pass this Conversation Now, I dont want to sound Racist Anymore Lol. But yeah I would have loved it if he would have added a Caucasian girl and also some English Female voices. TBH... they fucken sound crazy.:sleep:
the ones like....oh yeah:LOL::LOL::LOL:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
if there's any RPG fan out here then plz tell me.. what so good or interesting about rpg adult games? there's not even movement in h-scenes ,, its all pictures( out of topic but there's nothing to talk about Hotm for now)

lakras0196

Jan 15, 2020
Si no tiene la versión anterior, o ninguna, entonces:
1. Descargar 1 y 2
2. Mueva todos los archivos de 2 a 1.

Si ya tiene la compilación de julio, entonces
1. Descargar actualización
2. Ponga todos los archivos actualizados en la compilación de julio.
[/C
hola, por mas que junto los arcvhivos de descarga 2 al 1 el juego no carga en varias escenas alguna ayuda que me pueden dar ?

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
wait what thanks for the big picture i've wanted to know the source of it for so long and i even asked the guy in this thread but the ass ignored me but now that i'm looking at it wtf it's a 3d girl!?!? not a real one!?!?
Sorry you mean me? If so, didn't mean to ignore, I just don't visit this site often (like monthly for the updates).

Yeah it's not real, I made it using an AI app that turns pictures into portraits. Used it on one of the earlier official Rena renders.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
why dont you just jump into that guys Site and follow him directly, you can for the website link. :WeSmart:

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes