Nuvaerk

Aug 10, 2017
Just a tip incase anyone have infinite loading screens and can't figure out why. If your game lies within folders upon folders file paths can become to long. Shortening file path length can solve that issue and is true for more then just this game. Hope that helps.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Nuvaerk Further exacerbated by the fact that people tend to drop files into "folders upon folders" on their Desktop, not realizing that it already is a subfolder [within a subfolder] itself. Made me hate archives with long names...and stop being too lazy to change extraction paths. :whistle:

Reactions: derakino999

RRP

Jun 26, 2018
Alright, any more suggestions for gameplay or better interfaces? I'll be explaining it all to him due to the language barriers in one big group.
If youre still taking suggestions the rats in the tunels should fuck her

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Yea, first area, go in and there are rats. Just sit down and wait.

I actually love that detail, and probably one of the reason I paid attention to this game.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
If youre still taking suggestions the rats in the tunels should fuck her
atleast think before u say something:FacePalm:did u see the size of rats? how can they fuck her? now dont say that 'they should go inside her just like bugs' :KEK:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
this is hotm not hob,, seems like someone missed to notice the difference of size between flies and rats in Hotm :WeSmart: :KEK:
You missed the point completely; do you not think it rude to the dev to imply the sprite size is to blame for inability to add a sex scene? Not even taking into account the possibility of updating said sprite if need be.

Reactions: Forge Wright

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Ok, ok. STFU degenerates, there's an update.

Sorry I made you wait.
Updated for May 2022.

This time is a continuation of the previous one, and it will be a battle with a creature-like thug.
There are two types of etch motion, standing and down.
There are 4 types in total.
If you lose further, you will be insulted like this and the game will be over.

Next implementation element
Next time, I will implement a pregnancy and childbirth scene when I am violated and win.
I really wanted to implement it this time, but it was a bit tight in terms of time.
After that, will we proceed with the story again?
I hope you can look forward to it next time.

Update Patch: |
Full 1: |
Full 2: |

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Ok, ok. STFU degenerates, there's an update.

Sorry I made you wait.
Updated for May 2022.

This time is a continuation of the previous one, and it will be a battle with a creature-like thug.
There are two types of etch motion, standing and down.
There are 4 types in total.
If you lose further, you will be insulted like this and the game will be over.

Next implementation element
Next time, I will implement a pregnancy and childbirth scene when I am violated and win.
I really wanted to implement it this time, but it was a bit tight in terms of time.
After that, will we proceed with the story again?
I hope you can look forward to it next time.

Update Patch: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full 1: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full 2: Pixeldrain | Mega
What's the creature-like thug the changelog mentions?

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I actually had to go back and review, its been a while...

So per the last real update: https://f95zone.to/threads/hounds-of-the-meteor-v2022-03-02-dogfactory.59980/post-7967625

After defeating Woova, Zetu is framed and arrested for dealing in the drug 'Heaven'. After realizing Laki may have something to do with it you talk to Roi who suggests that the junkies in the Slums are the first place to start.. I don't know if these actions are still perfectly accurate but what you basically do is:

Move to Slum

Look Around 3

Talk Junkie 2 → Battle

Talk Whore

Talk Pusher Man

Move to GotoOffice

Move to Slum

Talk Pusher Man

The new H-Scene obviously would be being defeated by the pusher.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
i dont understand why people keep asking for saves when you can just keep a save from the previous demo for yourself, i certainly do saves me the time to ask/wait for someone's save plus i dont have to go through the process again when i can just save before the newly added H scene. but your you and im me so i wont judge you anymore than necessary

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes