souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Isnt it okay to extract both games at the same time so you don't have to manually move part 2 to 1? Ive had games with multiple parts and doing this works too. Or is it just an either way works thing or just depends on what your downloading?
I literally reposted my detailed instructions (including pictures) in the last page of the thread, look there because odds are you fucked up something in the install.

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Isnt it okay to extract both games at the same time so you don't have to manually move part 2 to 1? Ive had games with multiple parts and doing this works too. Or is it just an either way works thing or just depends on what your downloading?
No, as it isn't a two part zip. It is two separate zip files. Don't ask why that is just how this dev structures their zips for this game.

Follow instructions or get crash and unable to play game your choice.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey, this is the maker of hounds of the blade. that game had potential. Does he plan on adding dogs or bestiality in general to this game?

RRP

Jun 26, 2018
atleast think before u say something:FacePalm:did u see the size of rats? how can they fuck her? now dont say that 'they should go inside her just like bugs' :KEK:
No just like fuck her. With their tiny rat dicks. she lets them lick her with their small tongues, they could jus fuck her when she falls down like the other enemies.

Hey, this is the maker of hounds of the blade. that game had potential. Does he plan on adding dogs or bestiality in general to this game?
I wish. No dogs yet. Thats why im asking about the rats, they're already in the game.

bbbbb12345

Mar 4, 2019
s
Is this the thugs that try to sell Heaven?

Or the thugs at the start of the game?
first thugs, then she visits to see euno guy fix her suit or something, then euno says something about "okay I did something to your suit" and then it freezes.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
s

first thugs, then she visits to see euno guy fix her suit or something, then euno says something about "okay I did something to your suit" and then it freezes.
Does the game itself freeze completely? Can you still access the menu? Can you save and reload?

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
i don't know how these guys are experiencing such crash or freezes...works totally fine in mine on max settings,, im using windows 10, 8gb ram, intel i3-6300(just an average pc)... include your pc spec details when posting such problems,, it helps to know and give accurate solution

Reactions: f9account
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes