Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
4,5gb download, 15 min in game (some fighting scenes where camera jumps like bugs bunny and didn't tell you controls), dialog, dialog , dialog, game crashes. Deleted. Not worth it
Settings > zoom on attack > OFF
(also controls shown in settings too though they aren't rocket science, standard 2D beat-em up controls)

Yes the game is frozen but still can access to status
Game freezes after speaking to euno after thug fight
I can access the menu while talking to Euno, but the conversation stops. I can't do anything in the menu.
Got past the dialogue glitch with Euno by changing the language, only to have a Unity error and the game to crash as the "Simulation" starts.
This is why games that don't want to be Renpy or RPGM need to be made using UE. Unity is too unstable to be trusted.
You've all installed the game wrong. Download both parts of the game, extract them SEPARATELY, then merge the two folders MANUALLY. The instructions have been mentioned countless times here on this thread

*edit* sorry folks! My bad the issue described sounded the same as if you extracted game wrong. But as per a few threads back (or forwards now, no idea this thread is really big haha! This is a confirmed bug and someone posted a bug fix file as well).

TBF the OP does just say "extract and run" in the installation instructions box. I just reported it, hopefully it'll be corrected.
OP was made when the game was only 1 part file and it simply never has been updated since. I've also messaged a mod a year ago to update it but no response on that either so.

So defilement does absolutely jack shit - i left the game running and i'm now at 92 defilement and her quotes are just the same as it was at 0.0 defilement.... so essentially this game has zero corruption
Defilement changes how much lust you have when you wake up after sleeping. Lust in turn makes it harder to escape enemy h-grabs and h-attacks.

Last edited:

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
You've all installed the game wrong. Download both parts of the game, extract them SEPARATELY, then merge the two folders MANUALLY. The instructions have been mentioned countless times here on this thread
Once I downloaded the new, updated Cheat mod everything worked fine. Still a little confused about the "fight" with the Junkie since using the Attack button just hurts the character and not him.

CriticalHit

May 23, 2018
I see Inui has decided to just make a new game, instead of finishing their old one. Again. I don't understand why this dev can't finish their projects before giving up, but this is the fourth one so far, if I've counted correctly. Guess I'll just enjoy what exists for now until it's abandoned a year or three from now.

Apr 6, 2020
I see Inui has decided to just make a new game, instead of finishing their old one. Again. I don't understand why this dev can't finish their projects before giving up, but this is the fourth one so far, if I've counted correctly. Guess I'll just enjoy what exists for now until it's abandoned a year or three from now.
As far as I know, the previous works of this author, roughly speaking, were a trial version, he gained experience. His previous job (Hounds of the Blade) was the most successful, but he left it due to the fact that the game engine with which he worked was very problematic. It can be said that in an outdated game engine, he tried to put his ideas and systems that should not be on this engine. The process of creating the game became extremely time consuming, and therefore he abandoned that project.
The same project, supposedly he is doing on a new engine, and now there will be no such problems, he is seriously engaged in the game, gained experience from previous games, but all this does not guarantee that he will not abandon this game either. It is quite possible that, as in the previous game, he will lay down a big idea, realize 1/10 of its potential, and for some reason switch to something else.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Soo...still no sexual content continuation of the residents of the planet instead of from monsters yet?
You mean you want to see more monsters attacking the residents, since when she gives birth to an alien it infests the city?

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
As far as I know, the previous works of this author, roughly speaking, were a trial version, he gained experience. His previous job (Hounds of the Blade) was the most successful, but he left it due to the fact that the game engine with which he worked was very problematic. It can be said that in an outdated game engine, he tried to put his ideas and systems that should not be on this engine. The process of creating the game became extremely time consuming, and therefore he abandoned that project.
The same project, supposedly he is doing on a new engine, and now there will be no such problems, he is seriously engaged in the game, gained experience from previous games, but all this does not guarantee that he will not abandon this game either. It is quite possible that, as in the previous game, he will lay down a big idea, realize 1/10 of its potential, and for some reason switch to something else.
Thats Right, But he is doing good so far and keeping up in a good way. lets hope for the best this time.:unsure:

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
I do understand you are trying to help here, but unless you can reproduce the problem yourself, I wouldn't start talking to people like that if I were you. There's a bug in the game and Grolik has a solution for it. I replaced the file and updated the Managed/Assembly file with the cheats. Now everything works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flugelbozz

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
There is a bug in the English translation (main version) file 003EunoLabo.txt. I have attached a fixed version.
Thanks, replacing the file inside the Text/.../Story folder with the one you provided helped indeed!

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes