Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
TBF the OP does just say "extract and run" in the installation instructions box. I just reported it, hopefully it'll be corrected.
True but anyone who has ever worked with zip or rar files knows to look at where you are unzipping to.
Then there is the search bar up there which will show a ton of results on how to pay attention to file paths.
It's more of a problem of lack of common sense than inability to read I think.
But I do thank you for trying to get them to correct the incomplete unpacking instructions to make them include looking before unpacking just anywhere.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I do understand you are trying to help here, but unless you can reproduce the problem yourself, I wouldn't start talking to people like that if I were you. There's a bug in the game and Grolik has a solution for it. I replaced the file and updated the Managed/Assembly file with the cheats. Now everything works fine.
Sounded the same as the bug you get when you don't manually extract separately and merge them. My bad!

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
You mean you want to see more monsters attacking the residents, since when she gives birth to an alien it infests the city?
No, I mean content with alien residents in town. Not in dungeon.
I played a sub path for the MC without reporting to the guy and becoming his GF, so a continuation of those contents.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
How to a Mushishita? I cannot find it or "The Store"
Doctor Hermer has it.

I need help. I do not know how to remove a parasite. It says "Use Mushishita" and I bought the parasite remover from Shop, still cant use it :(

Rena's not just going to shove medicine up her ass in the middle of the street. You have to find somewhere private.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Get pregnant, give birth, let it escape, go talk to the doc about it, he gives you a dildo, go to back alley to use and attract the little critter.
oh.. i didn't read the story and skipped everything,, thats y i didnt remember how i unlocked back alley :FacePalm: :Kappa:

KaneKong

Jun 23, 2019
Is there a lost scene with the thugs selling Heaven. I know there is one with the mutated Thug, but if I loose to the first gang of thugs I just get a loading screen. Installation is ok as all the rest is working fine

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
At sang rocky hills I have no animation at all. The charachter froze. I can move around but no walking animation, h-animation nothing. Is there a way to fix this.

Scorpion095

Apr 11, 2021
i have a problem with an infinite loading after the new update when it start a losing scene in the slum
* check
in all scenes there is an infinite loading screen maybe a problem with my files?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pop1984

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
i have a problem with an infinite loading after the new update when it start a losing scene in the slum
* check
in all scenes there is an infinite loading screen maybe a problem with my files?
hat the same trouble with the last update. did you just update the game or downloaded the whole thing again? Last time with only update problems, this time whole none so far. But not sure if thats the real problem

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes