eike2000

May 9, 2017
if an easy game like this is hard to control for u then don't play anything :FacePalm: go practice super mario
I don't say hard to play, I said hard to control. And. Yes I should and playing Mario, and i was passed away this game after 5 mins cause this not got any point to attacted. My comment just build up for this game better, it give to creator or useless, who care and do i care what you said? stop kid voice, it make my ass anouying

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
Is there anyway to make the mc naked ? If you want to make sex scenes, please strip the characters completely please, I hate partial clothes sex scenes

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
I don't say hard to play, I said hard to control. And. Yes I should and playing Mario, and i was passed away this game after 5 mins cause this not got any point to attacted. My comment just build up for this game better, it give to creator or useless, who care and do i care what you said? stop kid voice, it make my ass anouying
sigh... :FacePalm: plz tell me the difference between playing and controlling, and sorry to say but telling that the game is hard won't help the game coz this game is easier than mario thats y i said go practice mario first :KEK: .. and your english is soo broken that it made me speechless for hours trying to understand :FacePalm:'it make my ass anouying' as u said and what the fuck does 'stop kid voice' means??? the atmosphere here is cool and updates are always released immediately so im not gonna say anything about this again

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
my game got stuck TWICE as well, not on the lab scene though. The fix for me was to start an entirely new save :-D
You'd think the dev would bother to fix an annoying-as-hell bug like that until now, but nope

Greytide

Jun 9, 2018
Wow, Inui sure has come far!
The man is a beast, considering that he's been working on ... basically, the same game for over 13 years ... astounding.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes