Predator047

Dec 19, 2019
What is new from this update, I've played it but didn't find any difference from the last April update? can anyone enlighten me?

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Hello.

Got this message after instaling version 220525, this never happened before
View attachment 1862868

Hope this will help you
Sorry, but I give zero fucks. The files are provided as-is from the creator. I make no changes to them whatsoever.
I can't help that your mediocre anti-virus flags a false positive. Software that's in development like this often has additional development libraries included that trigger this kind of alert. Google IDP.Generic and do some reading and you'll understand why.

Put things into perspective for just a moment.. Would an independent game developer relying on community funding to create his product really be dipshit enough to bake in a virus into their game?

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Sorry, but I give zero fucks. The files are provided as-is from the creator. I make no changes to them whatsoever.
I can't help that your mediocre anti-virus flags a false positive. Software that's in development like this often has additional development libraries included that trigger this kind of alert. Google IDP.Generic and do some reading and you'll understand why.

Put things into perspective for just a moment.. Would an independent game developer relying on community funding to create his product really be dipshit enough to bake in a virus into their game?
first of all... i dont even know what is the need to scan games like hotm, and after reading his comment i checked just to kill some time and scanned it with malwarebytes.. guess what,,, nothing showed up,, it was all clear :KEK: i hope people use antivirus that targets only harmful stuff

Reactions: Christin Eleven

camcambrrr

Feb 20, 2021
seems people have problems with that try going into the settings and change your language to the old english translation, btw i didnt find this out.
it works! thanks a lot, but will it crash again if i got pass that part and switch to the new english ?

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Hello.

Got this message after instaling version 220525, this never happened before
View attachment 1862868

Hope this will help you
your anti virus is working with an obsolete database. change it.
here's a tip you can do. Pause your virus protection before installing the game.
Disconnect your internet, play the game, once your are done and over with the game. restore your antiviruse settings.
Hope it will help.
some anti virus have game modes, if yours has the feature- turn it on.
Cheers.
i have my PC connected to internet 24x7 so is the antivirus running 24x7 , never faced such an issue.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i stuck in the infiinity loading screen at thug scene , can anyone help me ?
Maybe, just maybe read the thread.

This is the same "bug" that plagues so many people who don't install the game correctly. Between that and one of the english language options being bugged people reading the thread would fix like 99% of the bugs and "bugs" people ask about constantly in the thread.

Here's me reposting myself again, the full installation instructions.

Full in Depth New Installation Guide (for Windows)

Step 1: Download both Part1 and Part2 of the game.

Step 2: Use 7zip (or your preferred extractor, but I recommend 7zip) to extract both part 1 and part 2 to your computer, but NOT into the default "programs" or "windows" folders.
View attachment 1602036

Step 3: Go into the part 2 folder. Then copy the files in that folder.
View attachment 1602038

Step 4: Go into the Part 1 files and paste the copied files into it.
View attachment 1602039

Step 5:A window will pop up asking you if yo want to combine the folders, click yes.
View attachment 1602042

You are done. That is how to correctly install the game.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Is there any way to remap the escape key so it doesn't ddrop me back to the desktop without so much as a confirmation box?

I've played a lot of games where Esc means "go back up a menu level" and the habit is very hard to break.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Is there any way to remap the escape key so it doesn't ddrop me back to the desktop without so much as a confirmation box?

I've played a lot of games where Esc means "go back up a menu level" and the habit is very hard to break.
im a compulsive gamer,,,, played all ps2'ps3'ps4'ps5 games in pc and i never pressed escape key in this game by mistake just because other games had escape key as pause :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes