sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Update 6/27/22

Sorry I made you wait.
Updated for June 2022.

This time I added 4 etch scenes.
The contents are as stated below.

1. 1. Win after being raped in the last Chimpira Leader match.
The police will come after 2.1 and will be "cross-examined" by them.
3. 3. You can now receive "decontamination treatment". Please go to the hospital with a pollution degree of 5 or higher.
4. After winning the match against the Chimpira leader, go to the Goto group office and the story will go on.
  After that, you will receive a time-limited mission from Gauza.
  Since it is about to take a day off at home and the expiration date is approaching, if you ask Gauza to extend the deadline at the Goto group office, it will shift to the etch scene.

He notes this is also the last 32bit version. Thoughts and prayers go out to those on obsolete 2008 hardware.

Patch Update: |
Full 1: |
Full 2: |

Note: There is an English language bug in this version which requires the hotfix below:
|

Last edited:

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021

Beware of the Cross Leg Scam
Cuidado com o Golpe da perna cruzada

asd123asd.png

Attention crossing your legs is dangerous
Users of the cross-legged position, arrest blood circulation, and suffer critical damage to the body, below is a list of damage I suffered,
Atenção cruzar as pernas é perigoso
Usuarios da posição cruzar as pernas , prendem a circulação do sangue , e sofrem danos critico no corpo , abaixo uma lista de danos eu sofri ,

não mantenha a perna cruzada na mesma posição por mais de 3 minutos porque o seu corpo começara a sofrer danos
don't keep your leg crossed in the same position for more than 3 minutes because your body will start to suffer damage

- Headache
Dor de cabeça

- Difficulty thinking and learning
Dificuldade em pensar e aprender

- eye pain
Dor nos olhos

- Neck ache
Dor no pescoço

- hair dandruff
Caspa no cabelo

- Difficulty keeping both eyes open, squinting
Dificuldade em manter os 2 olhos aberto , vesgo

- Pain and cramp in hand and arm
Dor e Cãibra na mão e no braço

- Chest pain and sinking
Dor no peito e afundamento

- Difficulty breathing
Dificuldade respirar

- Back pain and scoliosis
Dor nas costas e escoliose

- Stomach pain and bloating
Dor no estomago e inchado

- Withered arms and legs
Braços e perna definhado

- Imbalance when walking
Desequilibrio ao caminhar

- Stomach pain when running, stabbing pain
Dor no estomago ao correr , dor de pontadas

- Peroneal and sciatic nerve leg pain
Dor na perna nervo peroneal e ciatico

- hip pain
Dor no quadril

- Pain in the penis swelling in 1 of the eggs, bending of the penis and phimosis
Dor no penis inchaço em 1 dos ovos , entortamento do penis e fimose

- Difficulty pooping and farting
Dificuldade em cagar e peidar

- Difficulty getting up after lying down
Dificuldade em se levantar apos deitar

1676493818530.png 1676493929844.png

I used this cross-legged position for over 20 years, until I understood this position it was killing me, by trapping and altering the blood circulation in the hip, this cross-legged position is killing and taking away the intelligence of everyone makes use, no fall for that scam.
I healed from all these damages, after I stopped crossing my legs, along with stretching and physical activities to recover the body, in an estimated time of 11 months.

eu usei esta posição de pernas cruzada por mais de 20 anos , ate entender esta posição estava me matando , por prender e alterar a circulação do sangue no quadril , esta posição de cruzar as perna esta matando e tirando a inteligencia de todos faz uso , não caia nesse golpe .
eu me curei de todos esses danos , apos parar de cruzar as pernas , junto de alongamentos e atividades fisica para recuperação do corpo , em um tempo estimado de 11 meses .

-
1660994412815.png 1660994478968.png 1660994643587.png
-
Prisoner-Squat-1.gif b15fc22c292d8369_Tuck-Toe-Up-Dog.gif 345567234573547375.jpg

Last edited:

MrAnonymousUser

May 9, 2019
Edit* He posted the English text files to fix this on his page for those still having trouble.

I don't know what's causing it but the game bugs out when you ask the old man about the deadline for the new 4th etch scene. The dialogue just cuts off there and you can't do anything else but you can still go into the menu to return to the title screen.

Last edited:

KaneKong

Jun 23, 2019
I have the same problem

Edit* Switching to Japanese language doesn't bug out the deadline dialogue options.

I don't know what's causing it but the game bugs out when you ask the old man about the deadline for the new 4th etch scene. The dialogue just cuts off there and you can't do anything else but you can still go into the menu to return to the title screen.

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Ok maybe its works for you as well maybe not. I experienced the same bug tried with multiple save, changing language but same result. But once I went to the doctor for a decontamination before asking for more time and changedthe language to japan, I didnt encountered the bug.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I know that sitting cross-legged causes depression, back pain, stomach swelling, research, it's very bad.
the body becomes heavy and sluggish, and one side becomes heavier than the other, causing difficulty in thinking, neck ache , walking, hair loss, and great suffering.
have a sciatic nerve that keeps pulling on his leg like a cramp
View attachment 1893888 and also causes scoliosis View attachment 1893904

I felt really bad, until I discovered this, now I'm feeling more alive.
I'm 3 months without sitting cross-legged , and I will never sit like that again.

f9account
Are you suggesting I sit without crossed legs?

I'm working on the translation, should be done in a week. That should clear up bugs, too.

Nougat

Sep 22, 2017
I'm unclear on how to get scene 4 in the latest update. I defeated the transformed thug and have the meeting but there's no mission I can go do. It says it's not implemented for Rao Farm. I tried resting, but I don't see where you go back and ask for an extension on the deadline.

edit: Nvm, found the move in goto office.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
I'm unclear on how to get scene 4 in the latest update. I defeated the transformed thug and have the meeting but there's no mission I can go do. It says it's not implemented for Rao Farm. I tried resting, but I don't see where you go back and ask for an extension on the deadline.

edit: Nvm, found the move in goto office.
only 4 h scenes were implemented,,, that farm will be added in next update (i guess)

Reactions: Fly'earth

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
I know that sitting cross-legged causes depression, back pain, stomach swelling, research, it's very bad.
the body becomes heavy and sluggish, and one side becomes heavier than the other, causing difficulty in thinking, neck ache , walking, hair loss, and great suffering.
have a sciatic nerve that keeps pulling on his leg like a cramp
You had to do research to find all that !?
Bro. I couldn't sit crossed legged for a second even if I tried. Nature gifted me a whole fucking organ to prevent me from sitting cross legged: it's called testicles

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
I don't think I recognize "Chimpira Leader match".

Is he referring to the first drug bust mission against oova? or the guy from Sweep? Hard to remember all the encounters.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I don't think I recognize "Chimpira Leader match".

Is he referring to the first drug bust mission against oova? or the guy from Sweep? Hard to remember all the encounters.
Correct, this one would be Slum > Talk to Pusher.. then he'll take you to the yellow-shirt thug. Defeating him, he'll take the drug and turn into another monster. If you get raped by him during battle but still defeat him, you'll get contaminated. The next thing to do would be to decontaminate at the doctor..

..although for me, I couldn't get there quick enough after the battle and gave birth in the town street. So I don't know if there's another way to go about it..

I'm also experiencing the halt (not freeze) after talking to the Goto Group chairman when asking to extend the deadline.

Edit: Ok so you can still go 'decontaminate' post-birth from the thug monster. It's a short generic sequence. Without the translation though I'm curious what happened to the spawned creature.

Last edited:

Yertedmilk

Apr 10, 2020
Correct, this one would be Slum > Talk to Pusher.. then he'll take you to the yellow-shirt thug. Defeating him, he'll take the drug and turn into another monster. If you get raped by him during battle but still defeat him, you'll get contaminated. The next thing to do would be to decontaminate at the doctor..

..although for me, I couldn't get there quick enough after the battle and gave birth in the town street. So I don't know if there's another way to go about it..

I'm also experiencing the halt (not freeze) after talking to the Goto Group chairman when asking to extend the deadline.
you have to change the game to Japanese in order for the game to process in the chairman scene, it will work but idk what they are talking about

Reactions: Fly'earth

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Inui uploaded a hot fix for the deadline extension H-scene bug:

you have to change the game to Japanese in order for the game to process in the chairman scene, it will work but idk what they are talking about
As for what the scene is about: They are about to excommunicate Zetou due to the crime Laki framed him for, Rena (who has cleared Zetou's name) needs them to wait for the process to finish and Zetou is proven innocent. The boss agrees under the condition Rena goes and beats up a rival gang using dog-like mutants, but with the deadline of 24 hours.

Due to the tight deadline, Rena can ask for a deadline by letting the old man have his way with her.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You had to do research to find all that !?
Bro. I couldn't sit crossed legged for a second even if I tried. Nature gifted me a whole fucking organ to prevent me from sitting cross legged: it's called testicles
yall's balls must be fucking huge because I got a sack too and can sit cross legged any day
either that or your thighs are the size of the usual cock in hentai

ibocju02

Nov 6, 2020
Does anyone got the Hounds of the blade scene video that was shared on ulmf? I've been trying to see this specific H-scene on my own but cannot make it trigger at all.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes