aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
rao family farm will be implemented in next update
I know that much. My question was if the new "mission" that you miss the deadline for in order to get an H-scene is supposed to be in the currently unimplemented Rao family farm

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
I know that much. My question was if the new "mission" that you miss the deadline for in order to get an H-scene is supposed to be in the currently unimplemented Rao family farm
rao family farm unlocked after the meeting for a reason.. so new mission is probably connected to that farm

Reactions: Fly'earth

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I do like these Maki "clips" though I do wish they'd include creampies, even if the dude/thing blows a load then decides it is good to keep going so as to be in-keeping with the "loop" I'm good with that, lol.

EDIT: As an aside, has the part where the "Pusher" transforms into a beast been translated yet? I thought I had the latest update which... I may very well have but this part remains untranslated for me so... idk. o_o;

Last edited:

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
rao family farm unlocked after the meeting for a reason.. so new mission is probably connected to that farm
cool cool that much we agree on then just making sure I didn't miss the specifics of the mission as being in an existing part of the game

Reactions: Fly'earth

Balthus Dire

Aug 14, 2017
Tryna check out the Underground tunnel area in the town. When I go there all they do is just attacking PC nothing else.
The Underground Tunnel with the cockroaches? Well, that's just it, critters to attack and h-scenes.

But, if you leave that place in a damaged state (I mean, when MC is walking differently, grabbing her sides in pain, etc.) there's an extra scene with the purple rapist, not sure if that's what you want to see.

Just to be sure for other ppl, we're talking about HotB here, not HotM.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
By any chance did you 'unblock' the DLL? (Right click > Properties)
I know on Win10 some files can actually be halted from execution simply because they're externally downloaded.
Failing that.. maybe redownloading the game files, backing up your saves, and then redeploying everything as normal.. painful as that might be..

The more and more I see these issues, the less likely I'm willing to point towards graphics drivers. Even though this is Unity, it's not like he's operating on the latest builds and running the HDRP. This seems like a direct result of splitting the archives and other filesystem shenanigans going on.
It could be that but . . . how do I do that with EVERY SINGLE DLL??? It would take hours to do that . . . stupid computer . . . is there any way to unblock them all at the same time? Dunno, shutting off my Antivirus or something?

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
It could be that but . . . how do I do that with EVERY SINGLE DLL??? It would take hours to do that . . . stupid computer . . . is there any way to unblock them all at the same time? Dunno, shutting off my Antivirus or something?
Well really.. before you unzip/unrar the game files P1/P2, you 'Unblock' those.. then when the get extracted they will already have that flag set. Then its simply a matter of putting your saves back in. It maybe just faster to blow everything away and do it again. Now bear in mind, you may have to do the same thing with the uncensor/hotfix files as well.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Well really.. before you unzip/unrar the game files P1/P2, you 'Unblock' those.. then when the get extracted they will already have that flag set. Then its simply a matter of putting your saves back in. It maybe just faster to blow everything away and do it again. Now bear in mind, you may have to do the same thing with the uncensor/hotfix files as well.
But even then it´s dozens of Dll´s . . .

frodosam

Aug 17, 2017
i came to the same point where the game frezzes. my solution was you go into the options and put the language to "old english". i tried that and i can go on

Oct 12, 2018
If you're anything like me, you may have accidentally just downloaded the hotfix/update files, and not the full game files. I had this same issue with launching into nothing but a black screen, but a bit of following my tracks and I figured out I downloaded only the update itself.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes