FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
1657184034934.png 1657183990271.png I have a problem at this moment... the game does not freeze, but the dialogue does not go further, what should I do?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
"He notes this is also the last 32bit version. Thoughts and prayers go out to those on obsolete 2008 hardware."

Yeah I knew it was over a decade. At this point, Walmart probably sells PCs for $500 that are 64-bit compatible.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
sorry but in which folder should I copy the contents of "text" to translate it into English?
I'm actually confused about the 2 RAR files within the main RAR file. Trying to figure this out.
But there is a text folder in HoTM64Full1. I assume if goes there.

Reactions: Raiden-K

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Hey guys, I don't know what is going on, I downloaded the files from Mega.nz, merged them together (as if the maker couldn't do it himself anyway), and played. Everything was fine for the first 12 minutes. And then it got stuck mid-conversation in the lab with that Engineer. Music still plays, but nothing else works. This is the place where it always gets stuck. Any idea what to do? 1657196509776.png

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Hey guys, I don't know what is going on, I downloaded the files from Mega.nz, merged them together (as if the maker couldn't do it himself anyway), and played. Everything was fine for the first 12 minutes. And then it got stuck mid-conversation in the lab with that Engineer. Music still plays, but nothing else works. This is the place where it always gets stuck. Any idea what to do? View attachment 1912482
change your language to english old

Also can anyone tell me how to unlock the underground tunnel level? Oops i was confusing this game and hounds of the blade

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 1912288 View attachment 1912285 I have a problem at this moment... the game does not freeze, but the dialogue does not go further, what should I do?
Hey guys, I don't know what is going on, I downloaded the files from Mega.nz, merged them together (as if the maker couldn't do it himself anyway), and played. Everything was fine for the first 12 minutes. And then it got stuck mid-conversation in the lab with that Engineer. Music still plays, but nothing else works. This is the place where it always gets stuck. Any idea what to do? View attachment 1912482
common issue the dev seems to simply refuse to fix
the only way for me to fix it was to just restart the save, nothing else worked

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
This error is triggered randomly,You can only archive at any time to avoid lost progress,This error seems to be there all the time, and the randomness will get stuck in any position,However, it will not affect the progress of the entire story.

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
Guys what the condition to use the treatments from parasites etc. There is the error 'The item cannot be used while restrained' I don't rly understand

camcambrrr

Feb 20, 2021
i just downloaded the file in the "update only" section, i've already had the game, so what do i do to get the updates ?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes