sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Maki Side Story Update

Sorry I made you wait.
It is a supporter privilege for June.

This time, I will ask the bandits to make Maki.
Please enjoy it.
1656604432757.png

Bandit A
Oh, if you want to go through here, put it out.

Bandit B
The price is gold, or if not, that body is fine, huh!

Maki
What are these guys? Bandit?
It's no joke to pay these guys.

1. 1. Pretend to pay money and surprise attack
 → proceed to free plan

2. 2. Fight head
 -on → proceed to paid plan

|

Balthus Dire

Aug 14, 2017
Maki Side Story Update

Sorry I made you wait.
It is a supporter privilege for June.

This time, I will ask the bandits to make Maki.
Please enjoy it.
View attachment 1898690

Bandit A
Oh, if you want to go through here, put it out.

Bandit B
The price is gold, or if not, that body is fine, huh!

Maki
What are these guys? Bandit?
It's no joke to pay these guys.

1. 1. Pretend to pay money and surprise attack
 → proceed to free plan

2. 2. Fight head
 -on → proceed to paid plan

Pixeldrain | Mega
Thanks for the post!

It's just me or Maki is WAY hotter than the MC? Lol, I just love her model, body, hair and face are all so good looking.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
Inui uploaded a hot fix for the deadline extension H-scene bug:

As for what the scene is about: They are about to excommunicate Zetou due to the crime Laki framed him for, Rena (who has cleared Zetou's name) needs them to wait for the process to finish and Zetou is proven innocent. The boss agrees under the condition Rena goes and beats up a rival gang using dog-like mutants, but with the deadline of 24 hours.

Due to the tight deadline, Rena can ask for a deadline by letting the old man have his way with her.
So is the new Gauza mission for the rival gang using dog-like mutants supposed to occur in the uninplemented Rao Family Farm? I figured out the other 3 new H-scenes including missing the deadline but not how to engage in the mission itself.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Ah, it attacked with the mouth thing, I didn't think that it would change to actual rape, I thought it was just gonna keep doing the mouth thing.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hellooo? Anyone? I´m still havin a blackscreen . . .
good, that's what you deserve if you're not even willing to describe your problem any more than "I'm having a blackscreen"
wtf are we supposed to do? message you once every few hours to ask you for individual details so we can even start helping you?

Reactions: Fly'earth

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
good, that's what you deserve if you're not even willing to describe your problem any more than "I'm having a blackscreen"
wtf are we supposed to do? message you once every few hours to ask you for individual details so we can even start helping you?
I added this to the Game but now after starting the Game I always get a blackscreen instead of getting to the Title Screen . . .
I already did . . .

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Try updating your graphics card. Try running Windows updates. Those are generally the first things that will solve a graphical issue. If those don't work, I would download the game again and reinstall it from scratch.
It didn´t had any problem before the hotfix tho . . .

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
It didn´t had any problem before the hotfix tho . . .
By any chance did you 'unblock' the DLL? (Right click > Properties)
I know on Win10 some files can actually be halted from execution simply because they're externally downloaded.
Failing that.. maybe redownloading the game files, backing up your saves, and then redeploying everything as normal.. painful as that might be..

Try updating your graphics card. Try running Windows updates. Those are generally the first things that will solve a graphical issue. If those don't work, I would download the game again and reinstall it from scratch.
The more and more I see these issues, the less likely I'm willing to point towards graphics drivers. Even though this is Unity, it's not like he's operating on the latest builds and running the HDRP. This seems like a direct result of splitting the archives and other filesystem shenanigans going on.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes