docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
im a compulsive gamer,,,, played all ps2'ps3'ps4'ps5 games in pc and i never pressed escape key in this game by mistake just because other games had escape key as pause :unsure:
Yeah. It's my problem, not yours. I'm still keen to find a solution, however.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
im a compulsive gamer,,,, played all ps2'ps3'ps4'ps5 games in pc and i never pressed escape key in this game by mistake just because other games had escape key as pause :unsure:
some of us tend to learn keys so we don't think about them all the time while playing, and so we don't need prompts and buttons everywhere. It's common sense for any app to have esc bound to the menu or exit WITH CONFIRMATION.
The fact that escape dumps you to desktop just suggests to me that was the default in whatever engine they used and they never even bothered changing it

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
inufactory never had galleries for any of his game sadly. While in HotB most scenes were repeatable by just flying back to the stages, some events and cutscenes were unique so you had to keep different saves right before those or there was no other way to see them again.

Reactions: Fly'earth
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes