NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
this is the 1st time dev didn't post anything about next update within a month... is he going to skip this month?:unsure:guy said in his twitter that he is going through depression

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
this is the 1st time dev didn't post anything about next update within a month... is he going to skip this month?:unsure:guy said in his twitter that he is going through depression
Possibly, it's happened before where updates don't come out. Hopefully the depression isn't the culprit.

Reactions: NemesisOfLife

DKnight336

Jun 10, 2021
It would seem that my game can't load past any loading screens, like everytime i try to go sortie, it just keeps on loading without proceeding into the level

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Sorry I made you wait.
This is an update for July 2022.

This time, we added one new stage.
It will appear as you progress through the story.
We have also prepared the save data just before, so please use that if you are troublesome.

The enemy this time is this dog.
1659046204144.png

We have also implemented the tail connection that has been requested for a long time, so please enjoy it.

About Joypad Cross Key
Until now, I used to use an old joypad, so I didn't notice it, but it seems that the cross key couldn't be used with recent gamepads.
Recently, I also exchanged for a new one, and I noticed it for the first time there.
For the time being, I am trying to adapt to the new joypad from this time.
It supports a method called X-input and a method called Direct-input.
I think that most joypads for PC are either of these two types.
Please set in the key config.

About abolition of viewing deadline
Ci-en can now abolish the viewing deadline.
Therefore, from this time, the viewing deadline will be abolished only for the main body update article of the 500 yen plan.
If you support 500 yen, you will be able to see all the articles after this article.
(However, please note that the viewing deadline will not be abolished for articles with supporter benefits)

We're up to 3 files now for the full version.
P1: |
P2: |
P3: |

Update Patch Only: |

Save: |

Last edited:

Yertedmilk

Apr 10, 2020
Is there any pictures that I can follow to download the update patch only? I don't know how to "extract the contents on top of the root folder" sorry I'm dumb at figuring this out...all the previous times I've tried to download the update the game ran without the patch...please help

Sorry I made you wait.
This is an update for July 2022.

This time, we added one new stage.
It will appear as you progress through the story.
We have also prepared the save data just before, so please use that if you are troublesome.

The enemy this time is this dog.
View attachment 1951793

We have also implemented the tail connection that has been requested for a long time, so please enjoy it.

About Joypad Cross Key
Until now, I used to use an old joypad, so I didn't notice it, but it seems that the cross key couldn't be used with recent gamepads.
Recently, I also exchanged for a new one, and I noticed it for the first time there.
For the time being, I am trying to adapt to the new joypad from this time.
It supports a method called X-input and a method called Direct-input.
I think that most joypads for PC are either of these two types.
Please set in the key config.

About abolition of viewing deadline
Ci-en can now abolish the viewing deadline.
Therefore, from this time, the viewing deadline will be abolished only for the main body update article of the 500 yen plan.
If you support 500 yen, you will be able to see all the articles after this article.
(However, please note that the viewing deadline will not be abolished for articles with supporter benefits)

We're up to 3 files now for the full version.
P1: Mega | Pixeldrain
P2: Mega | Pixeldrain
P3: Mega | Pixeldrain

Update Patch Only: Mega | Pixeldrain

Save: Mega | Pixeldrain

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes