Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
I mean yea..

It's implied that she's impaled to death but we don't see any guro or anything really graphic in the sequence, you can just barely see the other two dead girls off to either her sides.

But it really shouldn't come as a shock considering we've already seen the same thing. When you enter Sang Rocky Hills there are dead (and clearly female) cadavers with pikes shoved in their cooters in the background.
its totally fine Sgt. you dont really have to justify yourself here, it is just, this makki character is a new face in the game i personally find this one more attractive than the existing one i guess others feel the same too.
so its just a chit chat... Dont worry we know you are not the one to be pulled into all this. we are good, and if someone else come up with some shit against you, i at least got you back

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
when i download the update what files am i supposed to transfer to the older version. this is one reason why i could never play this game, i would always have to redownload the complete version every time it got an update

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
well, i redownloaded it again but now i just get an endless loading screen at the new map. not sure whats up with that

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Man..... dev said this game is not selling well and is becoming outdated,, how did he even think that way? this game is awesome,,,, i hope he won't abandon it:WutFace:

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
Relatively new here so apologies for not sifting through 105 pages, but: how does one get to play as Maki? Is she exclusive to supporters of Dog Factory?

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Relatively new here so apologies for not sifting through 105 pages, but: how does one get to play as Maki? Is she exclusive to supporters of Dog Factory?
she is not playable.. scenes of maki are kinda side story type,,, dev might add her as playable character in future

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
"We have also implemented the tail connection that has been requested for a long time, so please enjoy it."

Tail connection? Requested for a long time? Me confuzzled.

Stoked about the new update but this part left me scratching my head.
Caught in a confusing literal translation. In game one of the h-scenes is the dog creature's tail facing Rena and the dog facing the other direction. It looks almost like it is backing into her with the tail.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Caught in a confusing literal translation. In game one of the h-scenes is the dog creature's tail facing Rena and the dog facing the other direction. It looks almost like it is backing into her with the tail.
have u never seen a real dog do it?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes