forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
well, i redownloaded it again but now i just get an endless loading screen at the new map. not sure whats up with that
I have the same problem. Both of the 2 latest maps just lead to endless loading. Other maps load fine. Changing language does nothing and already on Jap locale. Can't see any solutions in the thread, so I guess it's not a common problem though. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: mkdh and ryona4fun

ryona4fun

Mar 22, 2021
I have the same problem. Both of the 2 latest maps just lead to endless loading. Other maps load fine. Changing language does nothing and already on Jap locale. Can't see any solutions in the thread, so I guess it's not a common problem though. :confused:
I'm having the same problem when i choose the 3rd Sortie map of the forest, or when i talk with the junkie in the slum

Reactions: vault tec and mkdh

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I finished the translation and the bugfixing yesterday.

Everything should work now. There may be an untranslated map description of the farm; just ignore it until next month.

If anyone wants to go through the entire game from the start, this would be a good opportunity for any suggestions of improvements.

Reactions: RyRa² and loos2

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
I finished the translation and the bugfixing yesterday.

Everything should work now. There may be an untranslated map description of the farm; just ignore it until next month.

If anyone wants to go through the entire game from the start, this would be a good opportunity for any suggestions of improvements.
there's only one suggestion i have since the game until now is going smooth in my opinion :giggle:

when the dev completes the story of rena i hope he adds maki and karen as playable characters with their individual story,,, or he could show a scene where Rena gets trapped or captured by enemy and karen or maki goes to rescue her( we have to play their role ). This will be better for the dev himself too since he won't run out of ideas about what to do after rena's story ends

Last edited:
Reactions: Darthcrop
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes