300igde

Dec 2, 2021
i had so much problem with the new download file of last update .
- Stuck with endless loading screen after talk with kids and bald man in goto office .
- when i try to beat thug and he transform to beast and the version is ended there .

What should i do ?
I just looking for the police station scene and some after that . because i just left behind so far

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Where is he? haven't heard anything from him. Any thing new on its way?
We just had a significant release on July 30th, so I wouldn't expect the next one until the end of the month though that will likely be a progress update with no release. In the comments of the latest update he hinted at the next enemy being a humanoid, so more than likely it will be some story progression.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Everyone's suggestions have been heard.

There are logistical limitations as to what can be implemented, however.

Programming changes are pretty much off the table, so that includes extra characters or anything other than Rena sidescrolling.

The best suggestions are usually simple ones like a monster idea with an accompanying picture. Or video--Inui likes watching short videos for inspiration, especially Sci-Fi movies.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022

Programming changes are pretty much off the table, so that includes extra characters or anything other than Rena sidescrolling.

The best suggestions are usually simple ones like a monster idea with an accompanying picture. Or video--Inui likes watching short videos for inspiration, especially Sci-Fi movies.
grrrr....u should've mentioned before that only monster suggestions are needed:rolleyes::HideThePain:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019

Thanks for the Info.
Hmmm he is open to suggestions-brilliant.
How can i PM him.
I am going to nuke his Inbox with bloody good suggestions (absolutely free of cost:alien:)

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
We just had a significant release on July 30th, so I wouldn't expect the next one until the end of the month though that will likely be a progress update with no release. In the comments of the latest update he hinted at the next enemy being a humanoid, so more than likely it will be some story progression.
The exact info. i was looking for. to point.
Thank you sir Sgt. sir.
(i'll give my recommendation's to em, promoting you to Capt. now. :D)

Reactions: Fly'earth

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
grrrr....u should've mentioned before that only monster suggestions are needed:rolleyes::HideThePain:
Not at all, everything's being considered. I think he'll likely do an in-game map eventually.

I have talked to him about more complex suggestions and his response was that it's too hard at the moment in this engine. Perhaps in future games, but not this one.

Thanks for the Info.
Hmmm he is open to suggestions-brilliant.
How can i PM him.
I am going to nuke his Inbox with bloody good suggestions (absolutely free of cost:alien:)
He doesn't speak English. If you post them here I will translate and pass them along in a way he can understand.

f9account
I really like alien and predator
mainly from facehuger
View attachment 1988694 View attachment 1988750

I really like the category too - mind control

View attachment 1988702 View attachment 1988737
Noted. I suspect he already plans to do more creepy monsters in future.

You might want to give Agnietta a try, it has both of those already.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Not at all, everything's being considered. I think he'll likely do an in-game map eventually.

I have talked to him about more complex suggestions and his response was that it's too hard at the moment in this engine. Perhaps in future games, but not this one.

He doesn't speak English. If you post them here I will translate and pass them along in a way he can understand.

Noted. I suspect he already plans to do more creepy monsters in future.

You might want to give Agnietta a try, it has both of those already.
Alright.. thanks for passing on those suggestions:)

cashewcaldwell

May 22, 2022
i'm getting stuck at this screen and i can't continue the dialogue, but i can still access the pause menu for some reason so my game isn't frozen or anything. anyone know what i do here? 1660754717978.png

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019

He did good monster yet ;)

article-Jan-16-2021-0.jpg

I imagine double penetration (vaginal and anal) with minotaur :devilish:

article-Sept-2-0.jpg article-Sept-2-1.jpg article-Sept-2-3.jpg

I don't find but he did picture where Rena whoring :sneaky:

nealaeiline

Aug 7, 2017
i got loading loop when try to go to map 3 or 1.3, any help guys ?

edit : found solution on page 71

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes