Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
there's only one suggestion i have since the game until now is going smooth in my opinion :giggle:

when the dev completes the story of rena i hope he adds maki and karen as playable characters with their individual story,,, or he could show a scene where Rena gets trapped or captured by enemy and karen or maki goes to rescue her( we have to play their role ). This will be better for the dev himself too since he won't run out of ideas about what to do after rena's story ends

Who the fak is karen ???:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: derakino999

Darthcrop

Feb 10, 2022
I finished the translation and the bugfixing yesterday.

Everything should work now. There may be an untranslated map description of the farm; just ignore it until next month.

If anyone wants to go through the entire game from the start, this would be a good opportunity for any suggestions of improvements.
Maybe adding the close up camera to all sex scenes not just ones in combat if that's possible

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
This is Karen:

Captain Tengenji is Rena's title when she works for the Galactic Federation.

Do you mean the CG sex scenes?

That's easy to do. Try using the mouse roll button. Does that work?
he meant to say 'game over' sex scenes... adding free cam mode to it will be really awesome

vault tec

Jul 29, 2018
I have the same problem. Both of the 2 latest maps just lead to endless loading. Other maps load fine. Changing language does nothing and already on Jap locale. Can't see any solutions in the thread, so I guess it's not a common problem though. :confused:
im having the same problem

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
Found the problem with the first lab scene freezing dialog. It's a text discrepancy in the line in the text file, spotted it by comparing the old and new text files. Don't remember the exact line statement, but I do remember that it should finish with "Start" not "planet". That's working off the June build, could have been fixed already

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes