DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
"We have also implemented the tail connection that has been requested for a long time, so please enjoy it."

Tail connection? Requested for a long time? Me confuzzled.

Stoked about the new update but this part left me scratching my head.

Reactions: halo17

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Is there any pictures that I can follow to download the update patch only? I don't know how to "extract the contents on top of the root folder" sorry I'm dumb at figuring this out...all the previous times I've tried to download the update the game ran without the patch...please help
if u have previous version then the link given in 'update patch only'.. download it and extract all contents in your game folder, if u have way older version then download those 3 parts(full game).. its really simple:)

MrAnonymousUser

May 9, 2019
"We have also implemented the tail connection that has been requested for a long time, so please enjoy it."

A translation error I'm sure. But he means that a dog knotting fetish has been added.

Reactions: halo17

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
so do i just dump every file into the update file? isnt 2 and 3 both streaming assets doesnt that overwrite one or the other? any chronological order to put into one file if any one is free at the moment.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019

yeah he was right it is about Getting her knotted with those dogs. it was really something rare to see but yeah it was kind of interesting :eek::D. i like the Update looks like the dev is now getting better and getting back on the tracks of finding new contents for his game. (ref. to his depression thing- i Like the come back- Gone with the wind back with storms.)

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
why were you jumping with those jugs, not the dogs fault. loved that? you DO....:D
i run while jumping to avoid them from attacking( just wanted to see what's further) but those damn dogs always smacked me down and the animation of that is too cool to watch.. she goes sliding down literally :KEK:

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
New Maki Bad End: #9

Sorry I made you wait.
This is a supporter benefit for July.

This time here.
It will be a continuation of the last time.
Maki captured by bandits will be routed around.
Please enjoy it.

1659195435711.png
1659195451912.png

|

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
how amazing it will be when the dev adds karen and maki as playable characters from the beginning with their own stories,, like when u click new game, a character selection screen will appear and we gotta choose which storyline we wanna play....lets see what happens in the future

Reactions: Darthcrop

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I mean yea..

It's implied that she's impaled to death but we don't see any guro or anything really graphic in the sequence, you can just barely see the other two dead girls off to either her sides.

But it really shouldn't come as a shock considering we've already seen the same thing. When you enter Sang Rocky Hills there are dead (and clearly female) cadavers with pikes shoved in their cooters in the background.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
how amazing it will be when the dev adds karen and maki as playable characters from the beginning with their own stories,, like when u click new game, a character selection screen will appear and we gotta choose which storyline we wanna play....lets see what happens in the future
Correct thats what i meant when i said, wish if i could have played with her. Hiving them as characters with different story line, not sure the dev is amazingly crazy Lad, if he can put the dogs fucking shit in the game, may be he can pln something like what we are discussing here. That will only be possible if he get enuff of the support from us and multiple requests from other players to implement such thing. who knows... we get to see a massage in future,
" Sorry to made you wait, i hereby now present to you, your new playmate Makki LOl"
Sure it will not be an easy peassy stuff. (something like this sure will need lots of work again i am not a developer or programer but i can guess this is something good enuff to blow of his brain off LOL)

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I mean yea..

It's implied that she's impaled to death but we don't see any guro or anything really graphic in the sequence, you can just barely see the other two dead girls off to either her sides.

But it really shouldn't come as a shock considering we've already seen the same thing. When you enter Sang Rocky Hills there are dead (and clearly female) cadavers with pikes shoved in their cooters in the background.
oh yea, I remember those, I saw them right before I started fucking everyone in that level

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes