longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Got past the dialogue glitch with Euno by changing the language, only to have a Unity error and the game to crash as the "Simulation" starts.

This is why games that don't want to be Renpy or RPGM need to be made using UE. Unity is too unstable to be trusted.

Catssaywoof

May 25, 2022
I don't understand how to install updates into the game. I've installed the game properly but I'm not sure what to copy and paste into the first folder to apply the updates.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Hate to be that guy but what's the latest version available here?
I see part 1 and part 2 but people mention a part 3 existence
Dunno anything about a part 3, but the "part 1" and "part 2" in the OP aren't sequential parts of the story, they're pieces of a complete install of the current version - either one alone won't do anything. You have to download both and merge them. Why it's broken up like that, idk.

Reactions: zr1dex

zr1dex

Mar 1, 2020
Dunno anything about a part 3, but the "part 1" and "part 2" in the OP aren't sequential parts of the story, they're pieces of a complete install of the current version - either one alone won't do anything. You have to download both and merge them. Why it's broken up like that, idk.
Ah okay thanks my bad i didn't want to spread disinformation,
It wasn't clear what part 1 and part 2 meant i tought they were different versions

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
So defilement does absolutely jack shit - i left the game running and i'm now at 92 defilement and her quotes are just the same as it was at 0.0 defilement.... so essentially this game has zero corruption

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
So defilement does absolutely jack shit - i left the game running and i'm now at 92 defilement and her quotes are just the same as it was at 0.0 defilement.... so essentially this game has zero corruption
games still in development

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I don't understand how to install updates into the game. I've installed the game properly but I'm not sure what to copy and paste into the first folder to apply the updates.
Please try reading the thread. I've literally posted the full, detailed installation instructions MANY times. I reposted it just 1 or 2 pages back now...

Now, I'll admit that the updates aren't covered specifically but it should guild you well enough there. Also you have to have the exact previous version of the game for the update only download to work.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Please try reading the thread. I've literally posted the full, detailed installation instructions MANY times. I reposted it just 1 or 2 pages back now...

Now, I'll admit that the updates aren't covered specifically but it should guild you well enough there. Also you have to have the exact previous version of the game for the update only download to work.
And yet every single time an update comes out we all end up explaining the same exact things because people never actually look at what they're doing or the 30 (prob more now) install instructions posted everywhere.
They just see a file, download it, unzip it without even looking, then complain that it doesn't work.
99% of the time it has always been 1 of 2 things.
1. Unzipped the update without expanding it to the proper directory first
2. Trying to update an older versions that is missing updates between that version and the current.

But don't worry, it will have to be explained to new people (and allot of the same people posting now) the next update too lol.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
And yet every single time an update comes out we all end up explaining the same exact things because people never actually look at what they're doing or the 30 (prob more now) install instructions posted everywhere.
They just see a file, download it, unzip it without even looking, then complain that it doesn't work.
99% of the time it has always been 1 of 2 things.
1. Unzipped the update without expanding it to the proper directory first
2. Trying to update an older versions that is missing updates between that version and the current.

But don't worry, it will have to be explained to new people (and allot of the same people posting now) the next update too lol.
TBF the OP does just say "extract and run" in the installation instructions box. I just reported it, hopefully it'll be corrected.

• Hey there
Reactions: Raistln
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes