NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
by rip what do you mean? the one with the fly eating hunters or the one in the alley? i dont know what the one in the alley says so im clueless
im shocked that u dont know rip means rest in peace :censored: and im talking about alley ending,, where the thug transforms into his true form(alien)

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
im shocked that u dont know rip means rest in peace :censored: and im talking about alley ending,, where the thug transforms into his true form(alien)
no i know what rip means i just didnt know which scenario you were talking about and why rip in the alley scene? im sure inu sensei would make that scene in the next update a fight scenario.

dinin

Mar 22, 2018
Hi Guys,
first i would like to thank all of you for your work for posting the new updates, uncensor patch, translation and so on! I really appreciate it.
But did i somehow miss the latest translation for the april update? Is it already online? If yes please give me a hint where i can find it.
mthx

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
does this dev have any other game?
-Finished one?
-No, but there are some unfinished project.

Nano crisis (kind of a beta of HotB) has few maps and monsters.
Hounds of Blade (almost finished in my opinion) has lots of content monsters and ending variations which can be triggered by switching between defeat options rescue/failed/no
Hounds of Meteor (same name but only 1 monster and map with boring gameplay, kind of a demo)

Highly recommend HotB if you like this one

Reactions: NemesisOfLife

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
-Finished one?
-No, but there are some unfinished project.

Nano crisis (kind of a beta of HotB) has few maps and monsters.
Hounds of Blade (almost finished in my opinion) has lots of content monsters and ending variations which can be triggered by switching between defeat options rescue/failed/no
Hounds of Meteor (same name but only 1 monster and map with boring gameplay, kind of a demo)

Highly recommend HotB if you like this one
thanks mate..i can't find links to download Hob and nano crisis,, can u share it?

Last edited:

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
thanks mate..i can't find links to download Hob and nano crisis,, can u share it?
I tried to get together what i have. Original site was shutdown.
Here I think these were the last versions

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
I tried to get together what i have. Original site was shutdown.
Here I think these were the last versions
i found hob torrent link,, dont know which version it is,, but i realised y this game was abandoned,, if you give up then the error pops up and u r forced to close,, xd.. anyway, thanks for this link:)

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
i found hob torrent link,, dont know which version it is,, but i realised y this game was abandoned,, if you give up then the error pops up and u r forced to close,, xd.. anyway, thanks for this link:)
I remember that bug but it was fixable just dont remember for sure how. The problem was I think the are 3 options of "Rescue mode" on/off/failure. The failure was a new mode introduced in the last 2-3 release but only for a few scene. If its active during a fight which has no failure option the game crashes.
Scenes have Failure options (if I remember correctly):
- Tunnel map with the hobos.
- Lab with the mutant creatures
- Flies

If you set it to On you wont have any problem

Reactions: NemesisOfLife
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes