Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Mega link is removed
(The file you are trying to download is no longer available )

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
Don't know if there's any interest for something like this, but I made an incest mod type thing for this game which makes Alanna your real niece and all sorts of other stuff that I thought made the game better.
I'm just starting this game for the first time and didn't see a patch on the main post. Glad I looked around a bit! Thanks for this! It even stopped skipping on all the changed lines so I got to see how the content I had already played changed. Instead of saying "She's my sister's step-daughter." to the neighbor it was "Yeah, but she's a bitch." lmao!

k8taponnyn

Jul 3, 2019
Fantastic sex scenes. They would be sooo hot if they would be with sound.
I have sound in the sex scenes (moans) when I play [pc], volume is pretty low though.
This is how a grinding game should look like. Yes, you need to repeat stuff, but I used already more words about it than necessary. Because it is easy ignorable.
agree, it is (as is most sandbox games imho) grinding, but so little that it doesn't disturb. I do have the cheat patch installed (and I always have annes Extended Variable Viewer and console activated), but I haven't felt the need to more than nudge up some skills a little.
I would think all the orgasms are meaning that Alanna's stress level would go down to be relased enough for them.
Agree again, that would be a logical way for orgasms and stress to work.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I have sound in the sex scenes (moans) when I play [pc], volume is pretty low though.

agree, it is (as is most sandbox games imho) grinding, but so little that it doesn't disturb. I do have the cheat patch installed (and I always have annes Extended Variable Viewer and console activated), but I haven't felt the need to more than nudge up some skills a little.

Agree again, that would be a logical way for orgasms and stress to work.
Oh, thanks, I will check the A.E.V.V., maybe it helps with games without mods like Wizard's Adventure.

I think the only time I cheated was after ending the game. So I could see the good ending.

Reactions: k8taponnyn

k8taponnyn

Jul 3, 2019
Oh, thanks, I will check the A.E.V.V., maybe it helps with games without mods like Wizard's Adventure.

I think the only time I cheated was after ending the game. So I could see the good ending.
I'd say AEVV is almost essential :)
But to be able to change values you also need to edit a line in the [gamename]\renpy\common\00console.rpy file:
open in notepad or other true txt-editor, find the line that says
Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
and change False to True. That means you can open the console with shift+O

Reactions: PeteHanson

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Hello guys does it contain sounds like solvalley school and how much is content compared to solvalley

Aug 17, 2019
God, the characters and writing in this game make me irrationally angry. The main character in a braindead cunt for no good reason, the game has no real need for the motivation/stress mechanic and works exactly the same without it, and I don't give a shit if it's lesbian or not, forced NTR scenes you have no control over, especially by that fucking glasses bitch character, can die in a fucking fire.

If the sex scenes weren't so well modeled and animated, this game would have zero redeeming qualities.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
download 2.0 version and copy saves from 1.4 to 2.0.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wow. Definitely a lot too do here and enjoy. Its almost pure fantasy fulfillment, but nothing wrong with that. The interface is also clean and I like the way they setup to keep adding bonus scenes even after it seems the main game is done. Definitely one of the most enjoyable honey select games I've played.

Legislat

Sep 1, 2019
This game is freaking hilarious. Made me giggle almost for the entire time playing. Great stuff! Scenes are really nice too.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes